7 months old infant gets up 4-5 times at nightmy 7 months old son has never slept more than 2.30 hours in one go. i have tried the following.
1. feeding him solids right before bedtime so he is full enough to sleep 4 hours in a row.
2.took him to a homeo doc, who prescribed 1 week meds as his bowel movement was not daily. as per her, once bowel is regulated, he will sleep well.1 week is over and he is still gets up. His now has bowel movement almost daily but it is formed not loosih consistency.
3. I give him boiled apple and papaya for fibre.
4. Yesterday night I gave hime Coffea Cruda 30, 2 drops in some water, but he still got up.
6. He naps well in the afternoon.
7. He was colicky during earlier months and had foul smelling stool, but he is fine now.
8. He is teething too, so I am giving him Ferrum Phos and Calcerea Phos 3x.
priya20 on 2014-05-22
♡ kadwa 8 years ago
Also the entire night he keeps tossing and turning in the bed and also has I believe separation anxiety, inspite of the fact that we co-sleep.
Will give him second dose today twice and will report back.
priya20 8 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.