≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

I m srcng Best Homepatic Dr.in Pune

Friends i heard about Dr Santosh kothari in this forum , but i want his Address or contact no. is any baddy give that , OR any other best Dr. (NOT LIKE Dr. Batra)
  immurara on 2005-11-16
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
any homoeopathic graduate is the best doctor go to nearest graduate homoeopath he will cure you . Go for small doctor he will labour for you don't go at raputed doctors.
dr. deoshlok Sharma
deoshlok last decade

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.