≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

I'm a boy of 24, and i realised that i have a below-average penis size(its short and thin), and i'm lacking ALOT in confidence because of this! I stay in North-East India..PLEASE tell me a good medicine which will make my manhood grow in a shor

I'm a boy of 24, from North-East, India. I have a tiny penis, and so i'm lacking in confidence ALOT! Please prescribe me a good medicine which will make my penis grow both in length and diameter in a short time, a medicine WHICH I CAN GET HERE/WHICH WILL REACH HERE!
Please help! Its URGENT!
  Steve confi on 2014-05-23
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Dear Steve if your penis size is less then 3 inches while erection then it is micropenis and if it is about 4 inches while erection then it is small penis.

Your sexual life will be okay with small penis, but with micropenis it would not be.

From my knowledge, there are no effective cure of micropenis or small penis after age of 1 year.
Usehomeopathy 8 years ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.