URGENT unstable anginaFor a few years felt abnormal hunger pangs, dizzines, faint like, sweating, palpitatons/ectopic beats. Blood sugar level are normal. This continue for many years.
Recently, symptoms above causing angina, now developed to unstable angina.
Q is what is causing the symptoms leading to angina/unstable angina?
I am convinced that if I could find out what is causing the symptoms, and address this, would get rid of the angina.
It feels like I am releasing either adrenaline, or other hormones, or either releasing to much insulin or not.
Read about diabetes theory, its all wrong, full of holes, skewed, and this is why treatment does not work.
I am undiagnosed and have to take care of it myself.
Your input is much appreciate. Many thanks
[message edited by Beebs12 on Tue, 03 Jun 2014 00:33:33 BST]
Beebs12 on 2014-05-30
Please answer the following questions in a descriptive manner after careful analysis and recollection of previous experience and happenings.
1. Describe your main suffering? State the correct location.
2. What other physical sufferings do you have in your body?
3. What mental sufferings / feelings do you have associated with your physical sufferings?
4. What exactly do you feel when you are at your worst? Describe the sensation in your own words.
5. When did it all start? Can you connect it to any past event or disease?
6. Which time of the day you are worst?
7. What are the things that aggravate your suffering and those that ameliorate the same? Example: time, temperature, pressure, rubbing, washing, eating, tight clothing etc.
8. Do you think your sufferings have relation to any external stimuli (like, change of place) or any internal biological changes in the body, like, menses (in females)?
9. When do you feel better, during hot weather or cold weather, humid or dry weather?
10. Describe your general mental set up? Are you Moody, Arrogant, Mild, Agreeable Changeable, Nervous, Suspicious, Easily offended, Quiet, Arguing, Irritating, Lazy etc.
- How do you feel before or during a thunderstorm?
- Do you like being consoled during your tough times?
- Are you sensitive to external stimuli like smell, noise, light etc?
- Do you have any typical habit or gesture like nail biting, causeless
Weeping, talking to one self etc?
- How do you feel about your friends, family, your children and especially your husband / wife?
11. What are your fears and do you dream of any situation repeatedly?
12. What do you crave in food items and what are your aversions?
13. How is your thirst: Less, Normal or Excessive?
14. How is your hunger: Less, Normal or Excessive?
15. Is there any kind of food which your body cant stand?
16. Is your sweat normal or less or more? Where does it sweat more: Head, Trunk or Limbs?
17. How is your bowel movement and stool type?
18. How well do you sleep? Do you have a particular posture of sleeping?
19. Do you think you are able to satisfy your sexual desires in general?
20. Do you have any strange, peculiar or unusual symptom or feelings? How are you different from others?
21. What medications have been taken earlier by you to treat the diseases and do you have any particular symptom surfacing after the medication?
22. What major diseases are running in your family?
23. Describe, how do you look like? Describe your overall appearance.
- How many days is your cycle?
- How many days does the flow go for?
- What is the appearance of the flow?
- What is the odor of the flow?
- What kind of stain does the flow leave?
- Any discharge before, during or after?
- Any pain before, during or after the flow?
- What symptoms come before the flow?
- What symptoms come after the flow?
25. What major diseases have you had in your life and when. Please write them in a chronological manner.
♡ Zady101 7 years ago
I shall copy below my default therapy aka 'Joepathy' which many Diabetics are using today to control their BS levels.
The remedy I have prescribed is Arnica 6c in the Wet dose which is taken twice daily.
Arnica will also help to stabilize your heart rhythm and your Angina which proves that your Coronary Arteries are blocked by Cholesterol. Arnica will dissolve the Cholseterol but this can take a few weeks. However some patients have reported that they discovered a reduction of the pain they suffered in their heart upon exertion in 3 days.
Mag Phos 6x dose 2 tablets taken thrice daily have also helped to reduce BS levels and you can add this to your daily dosage.
Please note that you will most likely notice a dip in your BS level within 24 hours of starting my therapy and you will then have to reduce your dosage of either Metformin or of Insulin as it must be maintained around 110.
Type I patients have confirmed that they discovered their BS levels were reduced by about 20% within a day of their starting on this therapy.
Type II patients will also have to monitor their BS levels on a daily basis to ensure that their BS is stabilized at around 110 and they will reduce the dosage of the drugs that they are using daily to maintain this level. The Arnica 6c and the Mag Phos 6x are taken as prescribed.
The Wet dose of any Homeopathic remedy is made as follows:
Order the remedy in the Liquid pack in Alcohol, also referred to as Liquid Dilution in a bottle preferably with a dropper arrangement.
Get a 500ml bottle of Spring Water from the nearest supermarket.
Pour out about 3cm of water from the bottle to leave some airspace.
Insert 3 drops of the remedy into the bottle and shake the bottle hard at least 6 times before you sip a capfull of the bottle or a large teaspoonful which is the dose.
Shaking the bottle hard is homeopathic succussion and this enhances the effect of the remedy on the user.
Cinnamon powder is also useful to reduce BS levels and a quarter teaspoonful can be taken brewed as a tea twice daily. Okra or Bandakka which grows in the tropics also helps to reduce BS levels. Okra is used by cutting up a tender pod and inserting it into a glass of water which is left overnight and the water is drunk on an empty stomach the morning after.
Turmeric has also been discovered to help reduce BS levels and can be used in a similar manner to the Cinnamon.
Do not use Coffee, Cola beverages, preserved foods like sausages, ham and bacon as they contain Saltpeter.
You will not take any drugs when you start my therapy.
ARNICA THE MIRACLE REMEDY
♡ Joe De Livera 7 years ago
I didn't have unstable angina...but I do suffer from angina. My troponin level was normal. I have had unstable angina in the past. I take no meds, and never will even during a heart attack. I did much research on this and found no evidence of meds helping, rather causing more cardiac issues. I treat myself with nutriton, ayurvedic meds and now homeopathy.
I need to treat the undiagnosed diabetes. I am unable to have the glucose challenge test, but do suffer symptoms strongtly suggestive of diabetes.
Any suggestions for hypothyroidsim and weak adrenals are much appreciated.
I take no meds, and never will. The reason I have heatlh issues, are all linked as toxicities from medication prescribed 18 years ago. I did much research on this, as well as scientific evidence for taking meds, found none. They are all toxic, all cause serious health issues, and can take a few years to manifest as various 'diseases'...
[message edited by Beebs12 on Mon, 02 Jun 2014 23:39:36 BST]
Beebs12 7 years ago
As for your diabetic protocol, is it poss to adjust so as to start very gently for someone who is not taking meds, to avoid any sudden crisis....
[message edited by Beebs12 on Tue, 03 Jun 2014 00:32:45 BST]
Beebs12 7 years ago
Homoeopaths don't really enter into that kind of debate, as we see all disease as part of one internal state which needs to be cured, and manifests as diabetes in some people and something else in others. One remedy is chosen for that person, taking into account all their unique issues and problems.
I am confident that if you are under the care of an experienced and well trained homoeopath, you should be able to achieve a far better state of health.
♡ Evocationer 7 years ago
I favor homeo and Ayurvedic medicine, nutrition, meditation and life style modification for reversing disease, may take years to reverse, but its doable.
Beebs12 7 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.