my daughter complaints of acute gastritis every morningMy younger daughter aged 7 complaints of stomach pain and vomitting every morning before going to school. But she has no problems at school and she enjoys school.
she fears she will vomit if she takes her breakfast. Her stomach is filled with gas if i give her some allopathic medicine for gas she comes to normal state after half an hour. On waking up she immediately empties her bowels.
She is a silent observer at school and has few friends. Every night she needs her mom to be by her side always.
After she burps or her stomach gas is released she becomes normal. Till then she is in a weepy state. Please help.
yesdee on 2014-06-11
Please click on my username to know about me.
Please answer applicable questions below to describe as you are feeling during this illness. Answer in front of the questions leaving them in place:
1. Your appearance (gender, age, weight, height)
2. What are the symptoms of the problem
3. In your view, what caused this problem
4. What non-medicinal action makes the problem better
5. What non-medicinal action makes the problem worse
6. How are you feeling emotionally during the problem e.g. restless, calm, stubborn, weepy, want to be alone, fear of death etc
7. Are you feeling cold or warm
8. How is your level of energy
9. How is your thirst
10. Are your lips or mouth dry
11. Any strong like or dislike regarding food taste that has developed during this illness e.g. salty, sweet, sour, bitter etc
12. Any strong like or dislike regarding food temperature that has developed during this illness e.g. cold, hot etc
13. Any other health issues that you have
14. What allopathic medicines are you taking
15. What homeopathic medicines have you taken in last 3 months (dates, dose, potency)
If you have fever during this illness, please answer these questions also:
1. Are you feeling cold or hot
2. Any shivering
3. Are you sweating or not
4. What makes you feel better e.g. covering up, in front of a heater, removing clothes
5. What makes you feel worse
6. Are your hands/feet cold
7. How is your thirst
If you have cough during this illness, please answer these questions also:
1. Is the cough dry or loose
2. What causes cough e.g. tickle in throat, nasal drip in throat etc.
3. What type of cough e.g. short, barking etc
4. If loose cough please tell:
Phlegm type (e.g. sticky, lumpy, bloody etc.)
5. Is chest congested e.g. rattling noise, wheezing breath
6. What makes the cough better e.g. drinking, eating, lying down, at night, sleeping, talking, running etc
7. What makes the cough worse e.g. drinking, eating, lying down, at night, sleeping, talking, running etc
If you have sore throat during this illness, please answer these questions also:
1. Type of pain e.g. sore, bruised, scraped, dull pain, extending to ears etc
2. Is the pain more on any one side, if yes, which
3. What non-medicinal action makes the pain better e.g. warmth, cold, drinking warm liquids, swallowing etc.
4. What makes the pain worse
If you have nasal symptoms during this illness, please answer these questions also:
1. Is the nose runny, if yes, color of discharge
2. Is nose blocked, if yes, both sides or one or alternating
3. Any sneezing, if yes, what makes it better & worse
fitness 6 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.