≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum



Similar posts:

9 months old , excessive saliva 1excessive saliva causing problems in communication 6i m suffering from excessive salivation 4


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

excessive saliva


I am 24 male . I have excessive saliva problem since years , when i wake up my mouth if filled with watery saliva . When i close my mouth it starts building up even when I am not sleeping . Drolling is normal for last 5-7 years

I went to doctor and they gave me anti acidity medicine but that didnt helped so they gave me anti stress thinking that it is because of stress , that also didnt help so they gave me anti-cholorgic tables and that also didnt help . I dont know why is this happening

One day i bought softdrink ( 7up ) from shop , put it into a glass , put salt and lemon with it and drank full glass then put second glass and did the same , just after drinking second glass sliva starts coming building up fast - this is because I think it is something related to stomatch or something which I eat .

I am tired of this now , when I go to sleep sliva fills up and I need to go to washroom to throw it , then I would come to bed again and after 10 minutes it my mouth would be half filled , then I have to throw it out again . I am having real difficulties now . Even now I am sitting and have closed my mouth for last 20 minutes , its half filled with saliva .

I read on forums that Merc Sol is a good remedy for this purpose , I live in a country where we cant get homyopathy meds like that but fortunately I have Merc Sol 200c in my stock which I bought from home country . Should I give it a try ? and if yes how much till how many days
  anjan42 on 2014-06-13
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Yes, You can take
Merc Sol-200C 6 pills twice a day for 15 days and then give feedback
If you have Merc Sol-200c in liquid, then take 3 drops in one teaspoon water twice a day

R.P. Tamhankar
shouse_nsk 8 years ago
hi doctor ,

sorry for getting back late as I was stuck up in some work . I have tried merc sol now but no effect on that sliva thing , i think it is due to acidity , i have tried acidity medicines in past but they also didnt work ( allopath ) . someone told me that nat mur is also for slivation . please advise , i m in my home country so i can buy homyopathy medicines from here and experiment later , i need to fly back in few days

Also one more problem that i have spasm issue in right side of pelvic floor muscle . It happens when i walk a lot , when i have constapation , when i have gas in stomatch , when i mustarbate ( that puts pressure on pelvic muscle and it is unable to relax back most probably ) , hard erection for long time ( this tightens up pelvic floor muscle most probably and when the penis relax the pelvic muscle status remains same maybe or it has problem relaxing back to its orignal state, it is worse when I am standing so at that moment i feel like only lying down . please note that this is only on the right side of pelvic floor muscle ( right leg ) , left leg and pelvic floor muscle is fine .

I have taken muscle relaxant ( allopath ) which has helped , someone in past has recommended me MAG PHOS 200 which is also a muscle relaxant , when i used it i was painfree for 5 days but that was mainly because it was relaxant . after that time the pain started again . Please note that i dont have pain all the time , its when i use my pelvic floor muscle much e.g. masturbation , too much walking etc .

also if possible please recommend me a medicine to lower my sex desire ( some medicine in lower potency - maybe ) .

Please advise a few medicines which i can buy and when i get back to other country i can try .
[message edited by anjan42 on Sun, 27 Jul 2014 22:38:07 BST]
[message edited by anjan42 on Sun, 27 Jul 2014 22:45:38 BST]
anjan42 8 years ago
PL take
1. Nux Vomica-200 6 pills twice a day for 10 days and then give a feedback

R.P. Tamhankar
shouse_nsk 8 years ago

can you please advise a couple of medicines for other problem also which is described above , I will buy them and we can test it later cause i cannot buy it after a few days as I will leave this country .

Also i nux vomica 30c in stock can i use this instead of 200 somehow ?
anjan42 8 years ago
if dr RP is unavailable for some reasons I would request any other doctor to reply on this .

anjan42 8 years ago
I have told you to take Nux Vomica-200. I feel that you require 200 potency, and 30 will not do

R.P. Tamhankar
shouse_nsk 8 years ago
Thanks Dr. R.P . I had to leave my home country and I cant buy medicines from here now . I will go back there after 2 months most probably .

If possible recommend me a couple of medicines for my case and I will buy them all when I visit there , will return back with them and we can test as you recommend . The reason I am saying this is because these things are not available here .
anjan42 8 years ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.