Barthonlin's Cyst & BVHello!
I am beyond stressed about these conditions, and really could use some help. I am detailing my list below. Thank you for any suggestions or help!
1. I am 35 years old
2. I have had a persistent Bartholin's cyst for approx. 5-6 years.
3. I have had it lanced about 4 times. a wick was put in the last time, and helped while the incision remained open. I had a word catheter put in one time. It did not stay in for 24 hours before falling out.
4. I am currently suffering with persistent Bacterial vaginosis additionally.
5. I have tried the homeopathic insets for the BV and it works, but bv comes back after my menstrual cycle.
6. Symptoms I am currently experiencing:
- Redness, and swelling of the inner vag.
- A hardish lump on the opening, on the left side.
- Swelling in my lower abdomen.
7. I have normal periods.
8. I have anxiety.
9. I have tried silicea and calc for reducing cyst. additionaly I have taken sitz baths.
10. I am about the start the sitz baths again, but I would really like to get to the root of this. I know that these symptoms can be a result of a deeper emotional issue. I am not sure what this issue is. I would like to try to take some more homeopathic remedies to resolve these issues.
dreadoll on 2014-06-18
1. Merc Sol-200 (200c) 6 pills twice a day for 10 days and then give feedback
shouse_nsk 8 years ago
When you say stop all medicines do you mean vitamins and herbs as well?
dreadoll 8 years ago
Got home and took a sitz bath.
Now the cyst feels to be throbbing a bit.
Should I be concerned?
dreadoll 8 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.