Auto-immune disease - itching erruptions on legsHello Dr. Kadwa, Please help me :(
1. and 2. In 2006 started my disease. At first my hands got cold and palms were itching a lot. I left Europe for the USA, for 3 months to work there in Savannah, Georgia. The air condition mentality was not helping my condition, my periferic circulation got worse, I had to use gloves, so cold were my hands, I had pains in my palms. Nodules started to appear on my legs, I was told they were erithema nodosum. Big shiny nodules, that got red, purple and painful and very itchy. They gave me prednisone, imuran and the symptoms went away.
Also I started to have eruptions on my fingers, cells were dying and I thought they would fall off. After treatment they went away.
I recently started weaning off the cortisone, it has been a month and the symptoms come back. My palms are achy from itching, I scratch them a lot during the night it is the worst. Also my legs and the souls itch and there are rather flat nodules now, mainly brown, reddish after itching. i usaully wake up around 2-5 in the night to itch. After itching they become blackish, rather bluish clogs and |I have wounds for days until they get better. My hands are still cold.
3. I feel helpless, depressed sometimes, I would rather cry, I don't understand why is it so hard to get rid of them, I have been on some kind of remedies, but I would love a 2nd opinion about my condition please.
4. It gets worse usually form warmth, or hot weather. I feel like scratching off my skin, after scratching it is relieved and I can go to bed to sleep. Sometimes I feel like scratching it, when it doesn't itch, I miss scratching it. I am afraid of going to bed sometimes, knowing I would get up in th enight and scratch myself :(
5. I have had my shares of dramas. I was very depressed back in 2006, but things have changed since then, I can say I am now a happy person and full of life. Not so pessimistic then back then. I have had some introvertic moments, no special relationship with p[arents.
6. worst in the evening and night, sometimes in the morning too.
7. I cannot stand much, I rather walk, but walking is not a good idea either. I rather sit and put my legs up in the air, on the balcony, I have recently been to the seaside and it made me feel better in the evenings when there was colder and windier weather. The heat, the sun makes me feel worse, the nodules get itchy and red, makes me want to scratch them.
8. I dont think there is any external thing, maybe if I don'tr rest enough or if I am stressed.
9. Hot water makes worse, cold water, cold generally makes better. I am not sure but I think rainy or sweaty is not good either, but I am not sure.
10. I am sometimes moody and changeable, sympathetic, affectionate, easily offended, like to sting others, but never like if others bully me, get easily upset, used to be very quiet, but now I feel I have lots of friends and can be talkative, very open. Sometimes nervous over everything, the slightest small thing as well, I tend to think over everything and dramatize the smallest things as well.
Thunderstorm does not affect me I guess.
I like if I am consoled during tough times, I like to complain about the slightest things to somebody.
My eyes lately are sensitive to light, I don't like tough, sweet smells, like perfumes. Even thoguh i smoke, I don't really like the smell of tobacco. .
I talk to myself sometimes on the street, I like sweets very much and fatty mixed foods, but they can upset me easily. I don't really feel the taste of foods, I eat very fast.
I love my friends and partner better than my family, I am lots of times upset with family, very impatient with them and generally speaking with others, as well.
11. I used to be adraif of can cer, because I smoke, now I don't know, of illnesses in general, though I am not hypochondric, when I was a child I was afraid of darkness, not anymore. Afraid of swimming in the sea, i can't swim that good. Afraid of being alone, dying alone maybe.
12. I like sweet a lot and fats, fast food, but I have kind of a reproach afterwards. Salty I eat, but not that into it.
13. I drink 2L water usually, but only because they say I should drink I guess. If it was up to me, when on holiday for instance or at home, I forget drinking, I drink little and have usually less thirst.
14. I have usually good appetite, eat good and a lot, without tasting the food and very fast.
15. I eat all I guess, maybe seafood and fish is not my favourite, but I can eat them.
16. My feet weat rather than other parts, recently my palms, when they itch
17. I have usually one stool, if I drink coffee then on time, if not, sometime in the morning before noon. usually not hard, recently my stomach can get upset, a little bit loose.
18. I used to sleep always on the belly, a couple of months ago I changed position, I still prefer to sleep on belly, but sometimes on my left side is good too.
19. Yes, maybe mature ejaculation.
20. More sensitive, affectionate, more childish.
21. Prednisone, azathioprine, pentoxyfilline, now I am off the cortisone, only Imuran and the pentoxy.
From cortisone I believe I had femural necrosis.
22. Usual heart problems, circulation, my mother has cold and hot hands, it varies, her small veins open up sometimes and she has clogs under the skin, they go away fast.
23. Tall, black haired, brown eyes, sympathetic, long hair, lean and have always been slim, was ahrd to put on weight. In the last 2 years I have put some weight on th ebelly, but I am still too slim for my height.
Round face, maybe a little bit oval.
Please refer some remedies. I believe my homeopat gave me an LM micture of Sulphur and Lycopodium. But reading about remedies I found maybe Pulsatilla was good as well for me, please advise on remedy and potency, thank you very much. I have sleepless nights and they are horrible. Thank you.
Please, if possible, advise constitutional remedy, I have been taking a lots of things lately and I feel some change has gone over, but I still feel I need something better, my overall mental condition is better, but physically I do not feel that good. Thank you very much.
Attilino on 2014-06-19
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.