itching/scratching between ankels and knees of legs1. Name Ram
2. Age 46
3. Sex FeMale
4. Married/Unmarried married
5. weight 80-83
6. Height .5'10'
7. country india
8. climate temperate/coastal
9. List of your complain first 1. 2.. 3
itching with blisters between ankles and knees, especially during periods
10. Since how long you are suffering for each complain
above 10 years
11. Diabetic or non Diabetic
12. Desire sweets/sour/salt
all equal no preference, prefer moderate only to taste all 3
13. Thirst normal
14. Tongue normal
15. Current BP (without medicine and with medicine) normal
16. What exactly is happening ?
Itching , feel to scratch legs between ankles and knees , 3-4 blisters have formed red in color
17. How do you feel ? scratch scratch scratch
18. How does this affect you ? irritation
19. How does it feel like ? itching and scratch
20. What comes to your mind ? scratch
21. One situation that had a big effect on you ? nothing
22. How did that feel like ? nothing
23. What sensation do you experience in that situation ? itching
24. What are you showing by that gesture of your hand.(habits or Action) ? -NA-
25. current medicine you are taking flucart/flucort, citrigen combinations, lowbate ointment
26. family back ground all good and strong
27. qualification of patient degree
28. Nature of working teacher, goes for a wlak every morning for 4 km
29. desire or like and dislike of food
prefer balanced diet, less sugar and salt,
30. Name of foods which increase your problem
unable to identify
31. Mind-behavior, anger, irritability, hurry, impatient and so.. on and how you are peculiar from other person, public speaking or not , you can describe all the detail about behavior, love and affection.
all normal, cool and calm
32. Aggravation (increases-time, season,)& Amelioration (Decreases)
during periods/menstrual cycle
33. Attached here your photographs of the affected area.
couldnt get few, as the compainant updated all details over phone
dpnctl on 2014-06-26
Please report your response in 4 days as many patients have reported that Eczema, even chronic Eczema which they had suffered from for decades seemed to dry out on the third day and they were usually cured in a few weeks.
I shall copy below my default therapy for Eczema which has helped the lesions of many chronic cases to dry up in a few days.
The remedy for your Eczema is Arnica 6c in the Wet dose which is made up as follows:
Order the remedy in the Liquid Dilution in Alcohol in a bottle with a dropper arrangement.
Get a 500ml bottle of Spring Water from the nearest supermarket.
Pour out about 3cm of water from the bottle to leave some airspace.
Insert 3 drops of the remedy into the bottle and shake it hard to produce bubbles. This is homeopathic succussion and must be done every time before a capful of the bottle which is the dose is taken as directed.
Sip a capful of the remedy water twice daily and also apply the water directly on your lesions as often as possible to keep them damp as this accelerates healing.
You should observe some improvement in your condition on about the third day into this therapy.
Please report your response on the third day.
It is understood that you will not take any other drug while using the Arnica therapy.
Do not use Coffee, Cola beverages, preserved foods like sausages, ham and bacon as they contain Saltpeter.
♡ Joe De Livera 6 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.