≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Emergency : Tooth Problem

I'm 25 years old Male with slim body.I'm having problems with my tooths,Actually i had an accident 4 years before & after that i cant brush properly for 2 years but now i'm doing it properly but still i'm having problems in my upper tooths ,My upper front 6 tooths are showing pus like inside them & they are damaging one by one,6 of the 6 tooths showing scrathy hole on the surface of the tooth..I don't know what is happening with me, i'm brushing properly after every meal, i'm also a boxer & after 4 years now i've been started my training session again but my bones became weak..I'm allergic to all Phosphorus homeopathic medicines & also taking antacids like Pantoprazole,Ranitidne,Digene,Eno etc for the last 4 years on daily basis for Gas,acidity & indigestion,my doctor adviced me to take calcium salts to prevent calcium loss so now i'm also taking calcium on alternate days..please suggest me something for my tooths because i don't want to loose them at young age.
  Akshay21 on 2014-06-27
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
First- have you gone to the dentist to get a diagnosis on
what is going on with your teeth? It seems that you have
an infection and it could be the teeth roots are dying or
something going on with the gums. You need a a dentist to look
at this.

Second- Antacids have a side effect of making your bones weak.
What you want to do is fix the indigestion with homeopathy so
that you don't need antacids.
simone717 8 years ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.