Scalp Psoriasis - Please HelpHi
I am a male aged 26 years and have a scalp psoriasis condition for the past 8 months. I have used medicated oils, shampoos and ointments but still haven't got it cured.
I'm writing to seek medical advice. This scalp condition has its physical imapcts but more over it has caused a lot of mental stress and trauma.
AbhinavLal on 2014-07-02
and recollection of previous experiences and happenings to select proper medicine.
Patient ID or Name : Sex: Age:
Height : Weight : Country :
1. Describe your main suffering? (Describe symptoms)
2. What other physical/mental sufferings in past, you had ?
3. What mental sufferings / feelings do you have associated with your physical
4. What exactly do you feel when you are at your worst?
5. When did it all start? Can you connect it to any past event or disease?
6. Which time of the day you are worst?
7. What are the things which aggravate your suffering and which are those which
ameliorate the same?
8. Do your think your sufferings have relation to any external stimuli (like, change of
place) or any internal biological changes in the body, like, menses (in females)?
9. When do you feel better, during hot weather or cold weather, humid or dry weather?
10. Describe your general mental set up? Are you Moody, Arrogant, Mild, Agreeable
Changeable, Nervous, Suspicious, Easily offended, Quiet, Arguing, Irritating, Lazy etc.
- How do you feel before or during a thunderstorm?
- Do you like being consoled during your tough times?
- Are you sensitive to external stimuli like smell, noise, light etc?
- Do you have any typical habit or gesture like nail biting, causeless
weeping, talking to one self etc?
- How do you feel about your friends, family, your children and especially your
husband / wife?
11. What are your fears and do you dream of any situation repeatedly?
12. What do you crave for in food items and what are your aversions?
13. How is your thirst: Less, Normal or Excessive?
14. How if your hunger: Less, Normal or Excessive?
15. Is there any kind of food which your body cant stand?
16. Is your sweat normal or less or more? Where does it sweat more: Head, Trunk or
Limbs? At night more..?
17. How is your bowel movement and stool type?
18. How well do you sleep? Do you have a particular posture of sleeping?
19. Do you think you are able to satisfy your sexual desires in general?
20. How do you think you are different from others, if at all?
21. What medications have been taken earlier by you to treat the diseases and do you
have any particular symptom surfacing after the medication?
22. Nature of work, what do you do for living?
23. What major diseases are running in your family?
24. Describe, how do you look like? Describe your overall appearance
25. Attached here your photographs of the affected area. (if required/optional)
26. (ONLY FOR FEMALES)
Please answer the following questions:
(Please give details of your past menstruation if you have attained menopause.)
- Are the periods early, regular or late in general? How long do they last?
- Do you suffer from any kind of physical or mental discomfort before, during or after
- Is the flow scanty, normal or excessive?
- Is the blood thick bright red or pale watery?
- Do you notice any clots in the flow?
- Any problem in pregnancy
27. Any special points you feel necessary to mention
shouse_nsk 7 years ago
Hope you are doing well.
The answers to your questionaire are below:
Name: Abhinav Gender: Male Age: 26 Years
Height: 181 Cms Weight: 83 Kgs Country: India
1. The main suffering are the red patches on the scalp which are spreading from
forehead area to the back and sides of the head. There is itchiness most of the
times and the red patches are sometimes visible on the forehead which creates a sense
2. I had an accident in Aug 2012 where my left knee and ankle got damaged.
Prior to that I had Typhoid fever in Feb 2012 where I had bad fever for 14 days.
In Oct 2012, I had viral fever where I was unwell for 9 days. It was during this
fever time when I first witnessed heavy dandruff and scaling of scalp.
Just for info the period of June 2012 - September 2012 was very stressful in terms occupation/work.
3. The metal feeling is that if another person sees these red patches he/she might
question my personal hygene and might create a distance from me. The look of the
patches creates ebarrassment and lowers confidence to initiate any professional
or social meetings.
4.When I am at my worst, I just feel staying isolated and do my work in an closed environment.
5.From what I can recall, heavy dandruff started after I had viral fever in Oct 2012.
After that the dandruff got reduced and then in the winters of 2013 the heavy dandruf
started again. And in Dec 2013 the red patches appeared for the first time which was very small
in size. I feel that the intensity of the these patches increase in winters and decrease during summers.
6. During Afternoon, this gets worst.
7. Dust, dryness, stress and humidity aggrevates and when I apply oil or a medicated cream
to the affected areas it gets ameliorated.
8. I don't think that my sufferings have relation to any external stimuli or any internal
biological changes in the body. Can't recall any.
9. Mentally, I feel better during the cold weather. But when the weather is hot and dry
the itchiness in the scalp is at its lowest.
10. My general metal set-up is that I am Moody, Mild, Agreeable, Changeable, Nervous,
Suspicious and thus stay alert all the time, Easily offended, Quiet and feel Lazy most of the times.
- Before of during a thunderstorm, I feel happy, powerful and I enjoy the sights and sounds of the storm.
- I don't like being consoled at all. Consolidation feels like insult to injury (just a phrase).
- Yes, I am highly sensitive to smell, noise, light etc.
- Yes, at times I have faced causeless weeping which gets difficult to control and I have a habit of
talking my self every now and then. No, I don't bite my nails.
- I'm unmarried. I love and respect my family. I'm always willing to do things that makes my family happy.
I don't feel like spending a lot of time with my friends and niether feel a special bond with them.
11. My fears as I can recall are a) Fear of Loosing b) Fear that I might not get a good life partner
c) Fear that I might not be able to life a healthy life d) Fear that people around me will succeed in their
ventures and I'll be left behind. e) I've been a state level basketball player and an athelete. I've been out
of touch for about 8 years and I fear that if I start again I won't be able to perform at all. f) I fear from
fighting. g) Fear of 'What will people say'. This has stopped me from doing a lot of things.
- There are a couple of dreams that comes repeatedly. One of them is that I'm in school giving the
exam and I'm not even half way through and suddenly the time gets over. The other one has started recently from
about a couple of months. I've quit smoking and its been about 2 years and 5 months. So this dream lasts for a short
while and I see myself smoking in the dream.
12. I crave for a lot of non-vegitarian spicy food. My dislike is towards fruits, juices and sometimes I don't feel
like eating vegetables at all.
13. My thirst is Excessive.
14. My hunger is Normal.
15. My body can't stand to Sea Food. So, I've stopped eating it.
16. My sweat is normal. I sweat more at the Trunk area. The amount
of sweat is always dependent on the heat and humidity of the weather.
17. The bowel movement and stool type is normal. Stool is semi-solid
6 times out of 10.
18. I don't sleep well. A continuous thinking process is always on
while I sleep. Generally, I turn my body towards the left side.
19. In general, I am not able to satisfy my sexual desires.
20. I think that I'm different from others because I listen more and
speak less. This enables me to understand the situation better before reacting.
21. I was using 'Propygenta Cream' for external use and 'AF-150' tablets. The tablets didn't show any results so I was
adviced to stop. I haven't taken AF-150 for a month. The cream did reduced the redishness of the patches for a while
but its been a couple of weeks since I've seen any change.
22. I'm in the Digital Marketing industry. I work indoors and the level of stress is not so high. But when the Psoriasis
started I was working as a Field Journalist with odd shifts and work hours along with a lot of stress.
23. Major diseases running in family: a) Chronic Bronchitus b) Psoriasis c) Respiratory Allegries
24. I am tall with a straight and athelatic built. I have a wheatish complection. I have a medium round face and an overall
P.S. - I have Bronchitus since childhood as it runs in the family. Apart from the alopathic sos medicine I take one dose of
Arsenic Iodatum 30 and Bacillinum 30 everyday (Its been 34 days).
Thanks and Regards
AbhinavLal 7 years ago
1. Arsenic Album-200 6 pills twice a day
2. Crab Apple+White Chest Nut (3+3) drops in 2 teaspoon water twice a day
Pl keep 30-40 minutes gap between 1 and 2
3. On every Sunday Psorinum-1m 6 pills at bed time
Pl take this treatment for 15 days and then give feedback
shouse_nsk 7 years ago
I've got most of the prescribed medicines. But White Chest Nut is not available in my city. I had to order both Crab Apple and White Chest Nut. I have Crab Apple and other two medicines but I have to wait for a few more days for White Chest Nut.
Just thought that I should update you about present status.
Thanks and Regards
AbhinavLal 7 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.