≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Male Breast Enlargment - Gynecomastia


I am 48 years old male and am experiencing male breast enlargement - Gynecomastia. My left breast is slightly larger than right one but both are now flabby and visible.

Please suggest a suitable remedy which may reverse them.

  amersown on 2014-07-03
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.