un-understandable problemsThis is my brother case
1. Your age & sex
2. Describe your appearance i.e. weight, height, body type (thin, medium, chubby, fat etc)
weight 84kg, medium, height 5'6''
3. Your profession
4. Describe your personality in at least 20 words (stubborn, easy going, always in a hurry etc.)
always in hurry, lazy and do things in last dates
5. What is your main health problem & its symptoms
I am hypertensive, depressed, migraine, high cholesterol.
right now I am feeling a foggy head with cold or numbed hands & feets and feel a uneasiness on my chest and suddenly I cry and say I am going to senseless and I take water and put on my face to be active and suddenly I feel I m bit ok and this episodes comes and goes.
6. When did this main problem begin
when I think more on my issues and in a bit pain I feel this may go to a big issue.
7. Can you relate any event or events which triggered this problem
if I sleep less or sleep more
or if I eat less or eat more, this trigger my problem.
8. What makes the main problem better (pressure, warmth, cold, lying down, sitting etc.)
light off & no body in room makes me better
9. What makes it worse (pressure, warmth, cold, lying down, sitting etc.)
10. How do you feel mentally & emotionally during this problem (weepy, irritable, restless, sad, hopeless, fear of death etc.)
yes I feel all of above but more I feel I will die.
11. What other health problems do you have
hypertensive, migraine, high cholesterol
12. What makes these other health problems better or worse (explain each problem)
same light off, no one talk
13. How do you relax
to make light off
14. Do you normally fight or avoid confrontation
15. What animals or insects are you afraid of
16. What situations are you afraid of (e.g. heights, closed spaces, ocean, darkness etc)
yes heights and ocean
17. What occupies your mind mostly
every days things and comments run around in my mind
18. How do you respond to consolation & sympathy
I feel better
19. Do you want to stay alone or with people
20. How is your sleep
I sleep in late hours but sleep more then 8 hours.
21. Do you have any recurring dreams
no recurring dreams
22. What type of weather do you like and how it affects your complaints
cloudy but no rain
23. Do you normally feel hot or cold
24. What type of clothes you wear (tight, loose, around neck etc)
25. What foods you love
26. What foods you hate
27. What taste you love (sweet, salty, sour, bitter)
28. What taste you hate
29. Do you like warm or cold food
30. Do you want to eat indigestible foods (chalk, mud .)
31. How is your thirst (less, moderate, excessive)
32. Do you have dry lips or mouth or both
33. Any coating on tongue first thing in the morning
34. Any taste or smell from your mouth first thing in the morning
yes coating in morning
35. How is your skin (dry, oily, rough, acne, pustules, boils, psoriasis etc)
36. Please upload here or email me a picture of your skin, nails, teeth, hair problems, if any. Click on my username for details.
37. Details about your sweat (where mostly, how much, smell, stain color)
normal or less sweat no smeel no color
38. Any problems with ears, nose, chest, throat
before 10 years I went for nose operation I feel heavy chest
39. How is your stool (details of how often, consistency, any blood, any particular smell etc.)
doctors says I have IBS, once a life I saw blood in stool.
40. How is your urine (details of color, smell, any blood etc.)
yellow and smelly
41. How is your sexual life & desire
less then normal but ok
42. Males genitals (erection, pain, itching etc.)
43. Females menses details for regularity, flow, clots, discharge other than menses (reply to all these points)
44. What illnesses are running in your family, mothers side & fathers side & brothers/sisters
depression, hypertensive, diabetic and mother died in lungs cancr due to somking but I don't smoke.
45. Are you taking any medicines (allopathic, homeopathic, supplements, acupuncture etc.)
yes taking aleopathy hypertensive drug, beta blocker and cipralex for anxiety but I don't take med regularly.
46. Have you had any surgeries or implants, if yes, give details
nose operated for nose bone
47. Have you had any long term treatment (physical or psychological)
yes psychological and took seroxat cr for more then 1 year.
48. What homeopathic remedies have you taken in the past (potency, dosage, approx. time frame
phosphorus 1 m
but no improvement.
plz help I am totally ill and remain in my home all the day.
jawid.ahmed on 2014-08-09
day 1 morning
day 1 evening
day 2 morning
One dose means
If the medicine is in pills form 2 pills. Don't touch pills with hand. Use cap of bottle to take pills.
If the medicine is in liquid dilution form, 2 drops in some 20 ml water. Sip up slowly.
Please follow homeo restrictions like no coffee, no raw onion/garlic, no strong perfumes, don't eat or drink anything within 30 minutes before or after taking medicine.
♡ kadwa 6 years ago
my brother took 3 doses of sulphur and he was getting better but after 5 days problem reversed back and now my brother is again on same condition,
jawid.ahmed 6 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.