Loss of full hearing in left ear.Partial loss of hearing in left ear - no pain.Woke up with this complaint 5 days ago.Have had a cold mixed with hayfever,catarrh,blocked nose (both nostrils).
The ear crackles and feels like there is a bubble present blocking it,the pharmasist sold me Sudafed Tablets which have helped with the nasal problems but not the blocked ear.He also suggested that I try Glycerine slightly warm which I havnt done at present.
I have never been involved with Homeopathy before.
If anyone can help me please drop me a line.I am a diabetic.
SHADOW58 on 2005-11-29
5. current complain-from how many days-
6. current medicine you are taking
7. sign & Symptom of disease
8. Slight back history
9. family back ground
10. qualification of patient
11. Nature of working
12. desire and aversion of food
13. Mind-behavior, anger, irritability, hurry, impatient and so.. on and how you are peculiar from other person, public speaking or not , you can describe all the detail about behaviour,love and affection. If any secret thing can not want to discus at forum then you can share your talk directly to email by clicking on doctor. For a good prescription mental detail is must be.
14. Aggravation & Ameliration
Dr. Deoshlok Sharma
♡ deoshlok last decade
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.