Unexplained years of bald patches and receding hairlineI have had serious seborrheic dermatitis on and off since 1994. They used to be huge flakes on scalp and brows,dryness on sides of both nostrils and some ezcema-like dry patches on face.
All but the flaky scalp still remain and as it subsided, it took with it my hairline. I have stopped using heat and chemical on my hair for 1 year and 4 months and my hairline is yet to grow back in. Scalp itches occassionally. The hair loss situation worsened 4years ago and since then I have seeking a remedy to no avail.
I was placed on antibiotics to arrest the suspected tinia capitis but I stopped the medication because it made me lethargic. I have 2 penny-sized bald patches which together with my receding hairline present a distressing look. My scalp is visible.
I am very sensitive to cold (get cold easily) but my tsh test was fine/ok. I am anxiety ridden, am afraid of criticism, afraid of failure and cry easily. I have a strong work ethic and pride myself as responsible. I have a very sensitive digestive system and when angry or anxious, I lose appetite for food. If I eat food whose sight or smell irritates me, I usually have an irritated bowel. I have a high metab and have been very slim all my life. I eat healthy but my meals aren't regular.
I just started taking Arnica Montana 6c tonight.
I'm listing all these info per the read this first instruction. I hope someone here will/can take an interest in my case and save me from this horror.
I currently use a wig to hide my hair situation and I'm a 32 yr old female.
myhairsos on 2005-11-30
Please submit your complain in this following format
5. current complain-from how many days-
6. current medicine you are taking
7. sign & Symptom of disease
8. Slight back history
9. family back ground
10. qualification of patient
11. Nature of working
12. desire and aversion of food
13. Mind-behavior, anger, irritability, hurry, impatient and so.. on and how you are peculiar from other person, public speaking or not , you can describe all the detail about behaviour,love and affection. If any secret thing can not want to discus at forum then you can share your talk directly to email by clicking on doctor. For a good prescription mental detail is must be.
14. Aggravation & Ameliration
Dr. Deoshlok Sharma
♡ deoshlok last decade
2. Sex: Female
3. country: USA
4. climate: Fall (cold)
5. current complain-from how many days: 4-5 years
6. current medicine you are taking: just started arnica 6c
7. sign & Symptom of disease: penny-sized patches and visible scalp, very fine hair texture, tangles easily and sheds a lot.
8. Slight back history: don't understand question
9. family back ground: mother has fine hair, father has thick hair
10. qualification of patient: don't understand question
11. Nature of working: Info Tech
12. desire and aversion of food: prefer home cooked meals that are spicy. Can't stand too sweet or too bitter, like vanilla or strawberry flavor, detest chocolate flavor
14. Aggravation & Ameliration: don't understand question
myhairsos last decade
myhairsos last decade
The doctor prescribed loprox shampoo and some salicyclic acid creme compound for the seborrheic dermatitis and suspected tinea capitis (bald spots). He also gave me nixoral tabs and fulcin but I reacted badly to both and stopped them.
I used to rinse my hair with vinegar & water mixture after every shampoo.
myhairsos last decade
Buy Ars 6C and Radium Br 30C ,1 drachm each, liquid medicine. Mix each,seperately, in the ratio of 1 drop of medicine in 1 ounce of distilled water/non-medicinal spring water(boiled)/rain water(collected after it has rained for a few minutes)/last choice,drinking water(boiled to drive out chlorine) and shake the mixtures vigorously at least 10 times. Out of these, use 1 tea-spoonful as a dose.
Keep reducing the frequency of the doses as you feel better and better.
Do not put strong smelling things, like raw onion,garlic,mint,strong tea/coffee/spices,tooth paste etc., one hour before and after taking medicine, in the mouth.
sahai last decade
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.