Dr. Rashimba help with dry spasmodic coughPatient ID: Sex: male
Nature of work: office work with computers /accounting:
Please answer the following questions in a descriptive manner after careful analysis and recollection of previous experience and happenings.
1. Describe your main suffering? State the correct location. Spasmodic (20-30 seconds) dry cough cause choking when try to go to sleep it started at 9:00 pm to 1 A:M after that I am able to sleep though I cough during the day time but it gets worse in night. Hot tea give some comfort but not cure.
Cough in morning bring out mucus /greenish phlegm in the morning. I have no desire to eat at all just want is to drink hot tea which give relieve for few minutes but after that cough start again and it is not spasmodic at all.
2. What other physical sufferings do you have in your body? None
3. What mental sufferings / feelings do you have associated with your physical sufferings? None
4. What exactly do you feel when you are at your worst? Describe the sensation in your own words. When my hand is at 45 degree angle I feel moderate pain. I work out with weights about 100 lbs on most days without any issue.
5. When did it all start? Can you connect it to any past event or disease? About 12 days ago..
6. Which time of the day you are worst? At night time when I try to go to sleep around 9:00 pm 1:00 am
7. What are the things that aggravate your suffering and those that ameliorate the same? Example: time, temperature, pressure, rubbing, washing, eating, tight clothing etc.
8. Do you think your sufferings have relation to any external stimuli (like, change of place) or any internal biological changes in the body, like, menses (in females)?
9. When do you feel better, during hot weather or cold weather, humid or dry weather? Spring weather I feel good..
10. Describe your general mental set up? Are you Moody, Arrogant, Mild, Agreeable Changeable, Nervous, Suspicious, Easily offended, Quiet, Arguing, Irritating, Lazy etc.
- How do you feel before or during a thunderstorm? I like to be in a secure place (home)..
- Do you like being consoled during your tough times? Yes
- Are you sensitive to external stimuli like smell, noise, light etc? strong smell, loud noise, light yes..
- Do you have any typical habit or gesture like nail biting, causeless No nail biting but little portion of skin comes off at the end of nails..
Weeping, talking to one self etc? No..
- How do you feel about your friends, family, your children and especially your husband / wife? I have divorced my ex wife and she have the kids that has created a big vacuum in my life this is kind of pain I cant share with many but it hurts so bad..
11. What are your fears and do you dream of any situation repeatedly? Surprisingly I didnt have any dreams in the last 20 years or so, but recently I have been having more dreams than ever seeing that my son is lost in a crowd and I am crying .i wake up most of the time.
12. What do you crave in food items and what are your aversions? Crave Sweets, aversion bitter foods, i.e. karalla
13. How is your thirst: Less, Normal or Excessive? Normal after you prescribed Pulsatila 1M
14. How is your hunger: Less, Normal or Excessive? Normal with Pulsatila IM
15. Is there any kind of food which your body cant stand? Karalla, my body cant stand mash lintel at all .
16. Is your sweat normal or less or more? Where does it sweat more: Head, Trunk or Limbs?
When I work hard sweat profusely on neck and head.
17. How is your bowel movement and stool type? Better than before with Pulsatila IM
18. How well do you sleep? Do you have a particular posture of sleeping? Sleep on stomach, I used to sleep on sides
19. Do you think you are able to satisfy your sexual desires in general? Yes
20. Do you have any strange, peculiar or unusual symptom or feelings? How are you different from others? I have develop some moles on my back in a year or two which were not there before generally I am very cold towards people as I have been told I dont show emotions in the last 20-30 years I may have cried twice or thrice
21. What medications have been taken earlier by you to treat the diseases and do you have any particular symptom surfacing after the medication?
22. What major diseases are running in your family? Gingivitis from mother side, father died of throat carcinoma, almost everyone in have a problem of choking for some I can get so bad that they have to be taken to hospital..
23. Describe, how do you look like? Describe your overall appearance.
I look more than my age, especially neck skin.. . Generally I look good or I have been told..
24. If your menstrual cycles are not normal, please describe the irregularities, like pains, moods, flow type, clots etc.
25. What major diseases have you had in your life and when. Please write them in a chronological manner. I had high PSA 4.8 last year other than high cholesterol that I use simvastatin.
Danial98 on 2014-09-21
Wait and watch your response for next 2 days.
This is not a curative remedy but will give you temporary relief with your symptoms. You may have to change remedy once your symptoms change.
♡ rishimba 6 years ago
Danial98 6 years ago
Once your symptoms change, you may need something else.
[message edited by rishimba on Sun, 21 Sep 2014 10:00:30 BST]
♡ rishimba 6 years ago
What is your advice.
Thank you so much.
Danial98 6 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.