≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum



Similar posts:

Help me for erectile dysfuntion and premature ejaculation. 6erectile dysfuntion help needed? 4


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Erectile Dysfuntion Medicine

I am 39 years old and suffering from ED. Or should I say partial ED. There is erection but I am unable to penetrate and feel it becomes limp. There is immense stress, anxiety which may account for such behaviour. My sugar levels is normal and so is my blood pressure. I also exercise and am not over weight.
Kindly suggest me a homeopathy medicine to cure or overcome this problem.
Thanks for reading and your valued time
[message edited by nashh on Mon, 22 Sep 2014 13:38:32 BST]
  nashh on 2014-09-22
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Staphysagaria 200 twice daily for 5days .6hour gap btn two doses.one dose is 8globules and ifliquid pl have 4drops in two table spoon of water.
akshaymohl 9 years ago
Appreciate your reply, akshaymohl. On googling, i got the first medicine 'Staphysagaria 200' but unable to find any medicine called ' ifliquid'. Let me know.

I also stumbled upon homeopathic medicines like lycopodium, selenium metallicum and caladium for treating ED. Any inputs or information on these medicines, anyone ?

Again thanks for reading and your time.
nashh 9 years ago
It is liquid and not ifliquid .I wrote if in liquid form .
akshaymohl 9 years ago
Thanks akhshymohl,

I got it now. What about the medicines I mentioned for treating ED, lycopodium, selenium metallicum and caladium.

Will commence with the med you have suggested but would like info about the above ones too.

Thanks once again.
nashh 9 years ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.