≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum



Similar posts:

Renal cortical cyst 1Right renal cortical cyst 4right renal cortical cyst treatment 1seeking remedy for the cyst of size 3.4x3cm in right adrenal 1


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Pls suggest medicines for RIGHT RENAL CYST

Hello doctor,
I am a 14 yr school girl. I have been suffering from frequent pain in my right kidney. I have a thin walled anechoic cyst of 19.3mm in the right kidney. Both the kidneys are normal in size, shape and echo pattern. Can you suggest any medicine for this problem ?
  Urbashi on 2014-09-23
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Can you describe the nature of your pain? The sensations...as if?

What are your other sufferings that may be relate to this or unrelated?
rishimba 8 years ago
At first the pain was at the lower abdomen but now the pain has shifted to the back near the right kidney. It doesn't troubles me all the time; the pain occur sometimes. It makes me really worried, can you suggest any homeopathic medicine ?
Urbashi 8 years ago

Rishimba means describe the pain where
it shows up, in low abdomen or the back.

Meaning-does it ache, does it burn, does
it pinch, does it feel like a spasm or
constriction, use your own words -
For each area.

Then talk about when this happens,
What you feel like when it happens,
What do you do to make yourself feel
better about it?

What things make you feel worse ?
Stress, eating, movement, lying down,
distracting yourself with talking, tv

Are there any other health issues or
other type problems.

Homeopathy needs detailed descriptions to match the remedy to
your problem.

You can also fill out the basic form- http://www.abchomeopathy.com/forum2.php/188925 for general info.
simone717 8 years ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.