≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

errection dysfunction

I m 28 years old male and I m facing errection problem that when i m in full errection the errection is gone in 1 min plz tell me medicine for this problem.
  asadrana on 2014-09-24
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
carbo veg 200 one dose evenong time for 5days .one dose 8globules or if in liquid form pl have 4drops in two table spoon as one dose.
akshaymohl 7 years ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.