Grey hair and hair fall, consultation fro KadwaHi Doctors,
My wife is 32 years old having 2 kids (5 years old daughter and 2 years son) since last 2 years her hairs started turning grey and it continue increasing. She has complain that there is some thing in her ear with etching but ENT doctors are saying there is nothing her ears are clean. She also has complain of cough in throat. since last 1 yar she is taking 'Itrifal Ustukhuddus' but no improvement.
on other hand she is a patient of low BP.
She always has a problem with period its not coming after a month but always reducing 2-3 days (like 27-28 days) and quantity of blood is heavy and too much.
Her history is:
1. Describe your main suffering?
Throat cough and ear etching
2. What other physical sufferings do you have in your body?
low blood pressure, sensitive skin, weakness, heavy blood during period
3. What mental sufferings / feelings do you have associated with your physical sufferings?
4. What exactly do you feel when you are at your worst?
5. When did it all start? Can you connect it to any past event or disease?
When I moved from one state to another then it started
6. Which time of the day you are worst?
7. What are the things which aggravate your suffering and which are those which ameliorate the same?
hot season makes my BP more low and taking cold things are making my BP normal
8. Do your think your sufferings have relation to any external stimuli (like, change of place) or any internal biological changes in the body, like, menses (in females)?
change of place, as I shifted from one state to another before 2 years
9. When do you feel better, during hot weather or cold weather, humid or dry weather?
cold and dry weather
10. Describe your general mental set up? Are you Moody, Arrogant, Mild, Agreeable Changeable, Nervous, Suspicious, Easily offended, Quiet, Arguing, Irritating, Lazy etc.
Moody, Arrogant, Mild, Easily offended, Arguing
- How do you feel before or during a thunderstorm?
Very afraid and nervous
- Do you like being consoled during your tough times?
don't like it
- Are you sensitive to external stimuli like smell, noise, light etc?
- Do you have any typical habit or gesture like nail biting, causeless
weeping, talking to one self etc?
Yes, Causeless weeping
- How do you feel about your friends, family, your children and especially your husband / wife?
I love them too much, but while anger I hate them too
11. What are your fears and do you dream of any situation repeatedly?
To gain a lot of thing and money for my children and fear if I could not success
12. What do you crave for in food items and what are your aversions?
Nonveg, paneer, cofta etc. don't like fish and veg.
13. How is your thirst: Less, Normal or Excessive?
14. How if your hunger: Less, Normal or Excessive?
Excessive but can not take more food
15. Is there any kind of food which your body cant stand?
milk and its item like yogurt etc.
16. Is your sweat normal or less or more? Where does it sweat more: Head, Trunk or Limbs?
more in ear
17. How is your bowel movement and stool type?
bowel movement is not normal stool with very bad smell and constipation
18. How well do you sleep? Do you have a particular posture of sleeping?
no particular posture, all over the bed while sleeping
19. Do you think you are able to satisfy your sexual desires in general?
No, always need more and more
20. How do you think you are different from others, if at all?
dislike others and like to be more better than them
21. What medications have been taken earlier by you to treat the diseases and do you have any particular symptom surfacing after the medication?
allopathic medicine and not noted any symptom
22. What major diseases are running in your family?
Sugar, BP low
23. Describe, how do you look like? Describe your overall appearance
like a young girl and thin
24. (ONLY FOR FEMALES)
Please answer the following questions:
(Please give details of your past menstruation if you have attained menopause.)
I have early period with heavy blood
- Are the periods early, regular or late in general?
How long do they last?
heavy blood till 3 days and then little blood tell 4 days (total 7)
- Do you suffer from any kind of physical or mental discomfort before, during or after the periods?
Pain in stomach before period
- Is the flow scanty, normal or excessive?
- Is the blood thick bright red or pale watery?
- Do you notice any clots in the flow?
yes few clots
and in other days water like cough is coming from the same place
Khobaib on 2014-09-29
day 1 morning
day 1 evening
day 2 morning
One dose means
If the medicine is in pills form 2 pills. Don't touch pills with hand. Use cap of bottle to take pills.
If the medicine is in liquid dilution form, 2 drops in some 20 ml water. Sip up slowly.
Please follow homeo restrictions like no coffee, no raw onion/garlic, no strong perfumes, don't eat or drink anything within 30 minutes before or after taking medicine.
♡ kadwa 6 years ago
thanks for your kind reply.
Plz. let me know if there is any condition to start before or after period
Khobaib 6 years ago
She has taken it before 15 days and there was improvement but since yesterday she is complaining throat pain and ear etching
Khobaib 6 years ago
♡ kadwa 6 years ago
Since 2 months she is having irregular and heavy period in every 15 days. She feels very weakness. The BP is also low.
Khobaib 5 years ago
♡ kadwa 5 years ago
I want to update you that her blood test was conducted and HB is 11.2 only. Should she start K.C 200?
Khobaib 5 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.