≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum




Boiron Arnicare ®: not available in . Available


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

tooth extraction and bone pain

I had two teeth extracted about a month ago, the bones in the gums are sore and ache, I have been back and there isnt a sign of infection, they also took a cat scan, it hurts to touch that area. Is there anything I can too to take away this ache, ibuprophen doesnt help, sometimes winte or alcohol does but it is painful the next day, just wondering what could cause this or remedy this? thanks
  pegasus on 2004-06-25
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
ok--start with 1 dose "only" arnica 30c--

if subtle (not lasting ) 'good' respone then move up potency---1 dose "only" arnica 2ooc..

if no response at all --we go deeper..
John Stanton last decade
how are the extaraction wounds?
any problem healing (besides the pain)?
John Stanton last decade
I went to the dentist yesterday, they did a tissue test and bone density test everything was perfect and by looking at this the oral surgeon and dentist said I am healing faster than usual, the tissue is filling in already, they are both puzzled why so much pain yet, I think when I got all those injections for this tooth prior to the extraction for a root canal then a retreatment because it didnt work, the gums are tramatized if thats at all possible, I just ache and inflamation is unreal, thanks for answering
pegasus last decade
I am new to this site, and not sure what to buy is it arnica montana? and then use one dose a day>? thanks
pegasus last decade
yes arnica montana and 1 dose for 1 day only..no repetition

same advice as above applies
John Stanton last decade
thank you
pegasus last decade

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.