≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum



Similar posts:

please help my child with frequent urination 10


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

child urination problem

My 4.5 year old son is having a problem with peeing. It started by him having a few wet spots in his underwear that were basically leaking out without his control. I thought he was dripping after, but now I realize that wasn't the case.

Now he has an intense urge to urinate after he goes pee but there is nothing left to pee out. He will go back into the bathroom and sit there and cry because he feels the urge so badly. He says there is no pain and he was negative for a UTI at the Dr.

When he goes, it is a decent amount. Now he doesn't want to drink anything or pee at all because he doesn't want this feeling after he goes. I don't know what to do. Please help.
  bwill13 on 2014-10-17
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
is there a slight burning sensation in urinary system after the pee ?
gaintrox 9 years ago
No there is no pain. Just urge to still go. He is not circumsized and when we pull back foreskin, the hole looks a little red/inflamed. However I never look at it so I don't know how it looks normally.

Before this started he was saying he peed in his underwear and couldn't control it. But when I looked there would be like two little drops, almost nothing.
bwill13 9 years ago
in 200ml of hot water add 4 tabs each of ferrum phos 12x,nat mur 6x and kali sulph 6x mix it(u may keep the mixture in a bottle after it cool down) give about 50ml of mixture 4 times a day there should be interval of 3-4 hour between each dose. .
and report back after 3 days of taking medicine
gaintrox 9 years ago
50ml? So I will have to mix it everyday? I just wanted to make sure the amount is correct.

I'll have to get those remedies.
bwill13 9 years ago
nothing will happen if the measurement is little different they are only cell salts they simply provide the system the deficient inorganic elements .they don't do any harm but if the mixture is kept for 2-3 days it gives a rotten smell and cause diarrhoea .so, u can make only medicine for two days .
gaintrox 9 years ago

Did the doctor examine him?

I would have that done if you have not done that asap.

I would not use the cell salts, but give him a few doses of
Sulphur30c. Try it 3 times, and if there is any effect after dose one
or two ( good or bad) then stop at that dose. And report.

You can get the sulphur 30c at whole foods or probably vitamin shoppe.
Mix one pill into two tablespoons of water, stir up and give him
one tsp- tell him to hold it in his mouth for 20 seconds or so and
then swallow.

Report back the next day.

Or if you want google Mary Aspinwall or Lia Bello ( nurse homeopath)
they have decades of experience and also teach. They will do
an acute case like this for $50 by phone and follow ups are included.
simone717 9 years ago

Yes he's been examined. Urinalysis and everything. All negative. OK I will get the sulphur and I may try to get in touch with one of the women you recommended. Thanks
bwill13 9 years ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.