≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

medicine for killing sex power

I m28 year old husband dead I hve 4 child.I don't want to marry. Please advic me the medicine to kill my sex power. Please device me best medicine.i love my children please. Help me
  tara mitra on 2014-10-23
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
You are 28 years old female with 4 children and a
widow. Correct?

Do you mean you want to stop the desire to have
simone717 7 years ago
Yes sir I need medicine which kill my sex desire
tara mitra 7 years ago
Do you think you have abnormally high libido?
rishimba 7 years ago
yes its high but under control but some time i feel out of control then my eyes search some one; before i caught sin please sugges me the medicine
tara mitra 7 years ago
You may try a dose of your constitutional remedy and see how you react but my personal opinion is that you shouldn't suppress your libido.

If you restrain yourself thinking it would be a sinful act, its possible this suppression may have negative effects on your physical health. On the other hand, if you don't, you may feel guilty for the rest of your life.

You are still young and have to raise your four children. You could contemplate marriage.
[message edited by rishimba on Mon, 27 Oct 2014 10:14:29 GMT]
rishimba 7 years ago
ya suppression can have negative effect,

BHRAMARI PRANAYAM (google it or youtube) 10 TIMES DAILY for mental freshness and proper control,

you can also masturbate to control your desires but once a week.
homeo.mzp 7 years ago
Homoeopathy is only for curing disease. If you want to do something along the lines of suppressing or damaging your sexual drive, you will need to use another therapy - pharmaceutical medicine, herbalism and similar therapies. Such an approach will definitely result in a serious disease in the future however, if you are willing to pay that price.

Homoeopathy cannot cure anything that is a natural impulse - people of your age who have lost their partners and have no sexual outlet will naturally desire sex. However, your case may show some way of giving you some peace around this issue, if someone were to take all your symptoms and prescribe on the whole case.
Evocationer 7 years ago
What Evocationer says is true.

What is the reason you feel you do
not want to get married again?


simone717 7 years ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.