afeerairfan on 2014-10-27
Patient ID: Sex: Age: Nature of work: Habits:
Please answer the following questions in a descriptive manner after careful analysis and recollection of previous experience and happenings.
1. Describe your main suffering? State the correct location.
2. What other physical sufferings do you have in your body?
3. What mental sufferings / feelings do you have associated with your physical sufferings?
4. What exactly do you feel when you are at your worst? Describe the sensation in your own words.
5. When did it all start? Can you connect it to any past event or disease?
6. Which time of the day you are worst?
7. What are the things that aggravate your suffering and those that ameliorate the same? Example: time, temperature, pressure, rubbing, washing, eating, tight clothing etc.
8. Do you think your sufferings have relation to any external stimuli (like, change of place) or any internal biological changes in the body, like, menses (in females)?
9. When do you feel better, during hot weather or cold weather, humid or dry weather?
10. Describe your general mental set up? Are you Moody, Arrogant, Mild, Agreeable Changeable, Nervous, Suspicious, Easily offended, Quiet, Arguing, Irritating, Lazy etc.
- How do you feel before or during a thunderstorm?
- Do you like being consoled during your tough times?
- Are you sensitive to external stimuli like smell, noise, light etc?
- Do you have any typical habit or gesture like nail biting, causeless
Weeping, talking to one self etc?
- How do you feel about your friends, family, your children and especially your husband / wife?
11. What are your fears and do you dream of any situation repeatedly?
12. What do you crave in food items and what are your aversions?
13. How is your thirst: Less, Normal or Excessive?
14. How is your hunger: Less, Normal or Excessive?
15. Is there any kind of food which your body canít stand?
16. Is your sweat normal or less or more? Where does it sweat more: Head, Trunk or Limbs?
17. How is your bowel movement and stool type?
18. How well do you sleep? Do you have a particular posture of sleeping?
19. Do you think you are able to satisfy your sexual desires in general?
20. Do you have any strange, peculiar or unusual symptom or feelings? How are you different from others?
21. What medications have been taken earlier by you to treat the diseases and do you have any particular symptom surfacing after the medication?
22. What major diseases are running in your family?
23. Describe, how do you look like? Describe your overall appearance.
24. If your menstrual cycles are not normal, please describe the irregularities, like pains, moods, flow type, clots etc.
25. What major diseases have you had in your life and when. Please write them in a chronological manner.
♥ rishimba 4 years agoMy name is Afeera,37 years old married lady, i am M.A Aslamiyat and teaches sister,s daughter at home and stitches clothes.1 ,2,3:-absent menses from 4 years,infertility from seven years,high FSH and LH levels,have no leaking totally dry,left side tube blocked, left side headache problem,feel cold in head as wind is going inside head 4:-i always feel upset and weep 5:-in 2005 i had Endometriotic ovarian cyst and operated it.i got married in 2007 my periods were always irregular before cyst and before and after marriage.After 3 years of my marriage my monthly periods had started and it was stay one month with high bleeding and after that it stoped and never came back.Although now i have no cyst.6:-last time of the day i feel high headache problem although i wear wool scarf on head 7:-cold climate,cold eating aggravate my suffering and hot weather ameliorate only my head problems 8:-no t have not relation to any external,it is only internal biological changes in the body like menses 9:-i feel better in hot weather and dry weather only headache problem 10:-i am quite,irritating,lazy,nervous,i am very sensitive and hate noise,i want to live alone and also causeless weeping,i wish i have babies and my husband loves me alot 11:-if i have no babies what will happen with me and my husband 12:-i ate salty food 13:-thirst is less 14:-hunger is less 15:-cold food 16:-sweat is normal 17:-color of urine pale yellow and low,stool constipation 18:-sleep is not good ,i sleep 2 am to 9 am 19:-no,i feel pain because i am totally dry and have no discharge when my husband asked me am i free i dont know i have no answer 20:-i feel inferiority complex,i feel jealous from others, all of in my family and my husband also are beautiful except me 21:-i had taken many medicines as Primalute N,Duphuston,birth control pills 22:-diabetic and high blood pressure only father,my B.P is always low 23:-i look like a thin and slim sick lady,frackles on cheeks and have no freshness on face 24:-my menstrual cycle is totally stopped,before this it was irregular and high flow,sometime feel pain 25:-since 4 years my periods are totally absent and i think if my menstrual cycle came back so i am very happy, all my diseases go off and have no headache problem
afeerairfan 4 years agoYour remedy is LACHESIS 30C three to four doses a day for two days maximum,each dose 4 hours apart when you start having headaches.
One dose would be 3 drops in some 10 ml of water.
Share notes after 10 days.
This should cure you holistically and if you feel better with this remedy, a sustained dose might bring your periods back.
♥ rishimba 4 years agoIn my ultrasound report my left ovary not seen and right ovary is small 2.5cm.plz suggest any medicine for ovary improvement
afeerairfan 3 years agoYou are replying after 9 months. Tell me what were the changes felt after taking Lachesis?
What is your physical suffering at present apart from problem you have stated.
Do you have regular or irregular periods now?
♥ rishimba 3 years ago
afeerairfan 3 years agoYou need to give your full case. Please fill up my questionnaire again giving your present symptoms with all details possible.
I will try my best to solve your case.
♥ rishimba 3 years ago
afeerairfan 3 years agoPlease look at the questionnaire above. Try to fill it up giving accurate information as you feel about yourself at present.
Folliculinum covers ovarian affections to a great extent but you should have the correct modalities and sensations matching the remedy for it to work.
♥ rishimba 3 years agoAll answer are same.nothing change.before I feel cold in my head now it is in my knee.before my fsh hormones levels are high now my ovaries are small.now I'm very sad
afeerairfan 3 years agoDo you have any pain in or around your ovaries? If yes, let me know the exact sensations.
How is your diet? Do you feel you take enough food but still you look thin and weak?
Can you describe your personality in a few sentences?
♥ rishimba 3 years agoNo i have no pain in around my ovaries.my diet isn't so good.so I'm very slim and weak.i am 5 feet 4 inch tall and my weight is 50kg.my throat is always bad with tonsils.i belong to a religious family.i am very coward lady always weep.i also offer prayers and also tahajad.my husband is in Saudia.i live in my parents house.my age is 38.i am getting older plz help me immediately.i am getting hopeless.
afeerairfan 3 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.