≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum



Remedy Finder:




Posts about Alopecia

alopecia1For Alopecia1Patchy Beard , Beard Baldness , Alopecia1Hair folliculitus, hair fall and alopecia17Hair folliculitus, dandruff, extreme hairfall/alopecia1Alopecia2suffering from alopecia15alopecia3HomeoDr. Plz help. cervical spondylosis, muscle knots, alopecia36androgenic alopecia15


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

How to Control Male Alopecia

I am a 36 year Old Male with normal eating habits
i am suffering from early alopecia, i have taken Silicea 200 and also Flucurium Acidium 1K, where there is no result out of it. please suggest me some treatment as i am loosing hair , specially from the crown area and upper forehead.

[message edited by aabad on Sun, 04 Jan 2015 08:13:14 GMT]
  aabad on 2014-11-04
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Please take three doses of Merc Sol 200 as follows and see how that affects in next 15 days (only 3 doses in 15 days).

day 1 morning
1st dose

day 1 evening
2nd dose

day 2 morning
3rd dose

One dose means
If the medicine is in pills form 2 pills. Don't touch pills with hand. Use cap of bottle to take pills.
If the medicine is in liquid dilution form, 2 drops in some 20 ml water. Sip up slowly.

Please follow homeo restrictions like no coffee, no raw onion/garlic, no strong perfumes, don't eat or drink anything within 30 minutes before or after taking medicine.
kadwa 8 years ago
Dear Kadwa
thank you for addresing my issue, please calrify , do i continue with my current medication.
also let me know that is Merc Sol 200 is to control sebum levels or hair fall issues. your response is higly appreciated..
aabad 8 years ago
Please stop other medicines. Merc Sol should help you at all levels.
kadwa 8 years ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.