enlarged adenoids in my 3.5 years kidhello plz help me.
My child (Boy) is 3.5 yrs old. he is suffering from enlarged adenoids. he has blocked nose and restless sleep with very much noise and he breathes from mouth day to night. he does not get relief from cold and cough soon. from last 3 or 4 months we have noticed this problem
we have done his x-ray and report says 'Mild impression of adenoids is seen on the nasopharynx' swollen adenoids. Doctor has seen his blocked nostril and prescribed nasal spray.
doctor previously prescribed nasivion mini 1 drop in both nostrils thrice a day. No effect then prescribed another one 'Nasonex' which contains - 'Mometasone Aqueous nasal spray' for 7 days but did not relief my child. we are giving our child steam inhalation thru steamer too.
Please help me with some medicinal remedies or some homoeopathic medicine for my child. i am aware that some people has written home made remedies such as garlic, honey etc but as my son is small he does not like these due to taste.
I (mother 30 yrs) have allergic bronchitis from 2 years and taking inhaler. is my child affected from me.
My child is sensitive to cold weather. feels vomit sometimes.
waiting for reply
Thanks and Regards
[message edited by kjgubbi on Thu, 20 Nov 2014 14:54:16 GMT]
kjgubbi on 2014-11-20
Please answer the applicable questions below so that I may be able to select a remedy. Answer under the questions leaving them in place:
1. Age, weight, height
2. Physical appearance of the child e.g. thin, chubby, tall, short
3. Describe the nature of the child (shy, headstrong etc. give details)
4. Have the growth milestones (e.g. teething, standing, walking, talking etc. )achieved early, on time or late
5. What are the symptoms of the health problem
6. What makes the problem better without using medicines
7. What makes the problem worse without using medicines
8. How is the child behaving emotionally during this problem
9. How long the problem has been there
10. What is the reason of the problem in mothers view
11. How is the childs thirst & appetite
12. What does the child like to eat
13. What does the child dislike in food
14. Is there any strong preference of taste e.g. sweet, salty, sour, bitter
15. How is the stool & urine
16. How is the childs sleep
17. What is the child afraid of (animals, insects, darkness, alone etc.)
18. Where does the child sweat normally
19. How much does the child sweat (little, moderate, a lot)
20. Any problems with nose, throat, ears, chest
21. Is the child normally cold or hot
22. Was it a planned pregnancy, if not, how did you feel on finding about it
23. How was the pregnancy of the mother (morning sickness, bleeding, happy, sad, tense etc)
24. How is the relationship of mother & father
25. What diseases run in your family (mother & father)
fitness 5 years ago
2. Physical appearance of the child e.g. thin, chubby, tall, short = thin not chubby and height is average as per age.
3. Describe the nature of the child (shy, headstrong etc. give details) = not shy, boy is sharp enough but moody, memory is good in his own taste (whatever he likes he just remembers everything and very talkative), and always in playing mood, takes good sleep
4. Have the growth milestones (e.g. teething, standing, walking, talking etc. )achieved early, on time or late = teething ended at the age of 2 or 2.5 yrs old and Upper front four teeth have not grown up properly and there is just the blackish area instead of teeth he cannot bite from front teeth and uses jaws.
Standing- at the age of 10 or 11 months he was able to stand. walking- started when he was of 1yr old.
5. What are the symptoms of the health problem - he was born with very good health 3.650kg at the time of birth. but after 1 year he was not so chubby. he got diarrhea thrice when he was hardly 2 yrs. old. he cured after treatment. He is minor thalassemia like his mother. sometimes he eats good or most of the time after having little food he just feels vomiting (chapati or milk time) he gets cough and cold in starting and ending of winter season which normally takes 15 days or 1 month to recover sometimes remains for more time. presently he is suffering from nose problem. very noisy sleep, lots of disturbance in his nose it seems something objects breathing (like a ball in whistle ). we had taken hime to ENT Specialist he says - it is allergic , use washed winter clothes kept under sun. we went for 1 week treatment; situation is little improving but noise is there at sleeping time. prescribed another nasal spray (fluticasone furoate aqueous) and levocitrizine for 1 week.
one more thing i saw his nostrils with the help of torch, i saw round flesh in both nostrils (when the problem was at peak). i (mother) have seen my nose too just to see the difference , i too have round piece of flesh in one of my nostril.
6. What makes the problem better without using medicines. = precaution and sometimes steam makes condition better but this time problem is still there
7. What makes the problem worse without using medicines = he cannot breathe properly, he uses his mouth during day and night he just cannot take sleep as the nose is closed and at night he is not habitual of breathing from mouth he starts breathing from nose with lots of noise due to this he just cries and wake up..spit is there around his lips.
8. How is the child behaving emotionally during this problem - disturbed, crying, annoying
9. How long the problem has been there - 1.5 months
10. What is the reason of the problem in mothers view - dont know
11. How is the childs thirst & appetite - thirst is good, appetite is very good sometimes not always.(good- when he eats 3 chapati per day, and two times milk, takes fruit etc. but sometimes dont eat more than one chapati a day. (half morning and half at night, bed time half glass milk)
12. What does the child like to eat - both salty and sweet food. he just loves icecream and cold beverages (pepsi), which we avoid for him
13. What does the child dislike in food - he does not like vegetables, likes to eat chapati with butter only.
14. Is there any strong preference of taste e.g. sweet, salty, sour, bitter - moody likes salty, sweet and he likes sour too
15. How is the stool & urine - ok
16. How is the childs sleep - 12-13 hours a day
17. What is the child afraid of (animals, insects, darkness, alone etc.) just makes noise in darkness
18. Where does the child sweat normally - forehead, body
19. How much does the child sweat (little, moderate, a lot) - not more , at body
20. Any problems with nose, throat, ears, chest - with nose i already mentioned, and chest becomes noisy when suffering from cough
21. Is the child normally cold or hot - normal
22. Was it a planned pregnancy, if not, how did you feel on finding about it - we just wanted to make our family
23. How was the pregnancy of the mother (morning sickness, bleeding, happy, sad, tense etc) happy and tense
24. How is the relationship of mother & father = good
25. What diseases run in your family (mother & father) = father is having strong immunity but have psorasis at feet only treatment is going on and situation is improving. mother's throat is very sensitive have allergic bronchitis from last 1 yr., minor thalassemia
I hope i have given all the answers which will help you to understand the condition in a better way.
kjgubbi 5 years ago
HOW TO TAKE THE REMEDY:
Please take two doses 12 hrs apart. Just two doses. Not daily.
Report back in 7 days with changes observed.
WHAT IS A DOSE:
If remedy is Pills/Pellets:
One dose is one pill.
Dissolve the pill in your mouth.
If remedy is liquid:
Put one drop of the remedy in half glass of water, stir and take one tea spoon from it.
Thats one dose.
If the child can't safely suck on the pill/pellets then one dose is made by dissolving one pill of the remedy (or one drop, if you have liquid remedy) in half a glass of cooled, boiled water. Stir it and take one tea spoon from it.
TIME OF DOSE:
First dose: At night before sleeping.
Second dose: 12 hrs after the first dose.
Dont take any more dose or any other remedy unless I tell you.
If there is significant worsening of symptoms (called homeopathic aggravation) after the first dose, then dont take the second dose.
Dont take any other homeopathic remedy during this treatment.
Give a break of at least 10 minutes before eating/drinking anything before or after taking the remedy.
During the treatment, dont eat anything which you have never had all your life.
Sometimes the symptoms for which treatment is being done can worsen after taking the homeopathic remedy. This is homeopathic aggravation and a good sign. It usually dies down within 24-48 hrs. During this time you can use any non-medicinal means to keep yourself comfortable. If the aggravation seems excessive, you can use any & all means necessary (including taking allopathic medicines) to keep yourself comfortable. Keep your homeopath fully updated if this happens.
HOW TO GIVE FEEDBACK:
A good example of how to report your progress is by giving %age improvement for all your health problems e.g.
Headache: 30% better
Low energy level: 50% better
Anxiety: 40% better
Sadness: No change
And so on list all your complaints.
IF I DONT REPLY:
If you dont hear back from me within 24 hrs, it is likely that the forums email didnt work. You can send me an email by clicking my username.
GENERAL INFO ABOUT HOMEOPATHIC PRESCRIBING:
If someone is giving several remedies, without waiting to see the effect of one remedy, then it is totally against the core principles of homeopathy. Such an approach is unlikely to give permanent cure, rather it may distort actual symptoms making subsequent cure even more difficult.
HOW TO ORDER:
You can get the remedies from this site or various other online sources, use Google search for it.
fitness 5 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.