≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Gum Enlarged Between Two Teeths

Hello there,

I am 33 years old. I had my teeth removed from lower jaw (left side) when I was about 20-21 years old.

As the time passed, Gum has been enlarged in the gap where the tooth was removed, and now its making me awkward because the gum is coming in between the upper teeth and lower teeth, and I am sure in the coming future it may also obstruct my eating.

Now, Doctors are saying that it must be operated. But, I don't want it to be operated.

Is there any Homeopathic medicine from which I can reduce that gum enlargement.

  khmedia on 2014-11-26
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
take APIS MELLIFICA 200c one dose(4 pills) at morning in empty stomach .Do not eat and drink anything 15min before and after taking the medicine.Also take one tab of kali mur 6x and place it on the affected gum with the help of tongue keep it there till the tab completely dissolve use Kali Mur like this 4 times a day.
report back after one week of taking medicine.
take care.
gaintrox 8 years ago

I will report after one week.
khmedia 8 years ago
Hello gaintrox...

Thanks a lot for your help. The gum disappeared like magic.

And extremely sorry for the late reply.

khmedia 8 years ago
is it completely cure or some still left.
gaintrox 8 years ago
99% cured. should I have to take the dose more...
khmedia 8 years ago
take one dose APIS MELLIFICA 200c once in a week take it like this for 2 more dose after that do not take anymore dose of APIS MELLIFICA 200c.
continue the kali mur as u are using till it completely cure.
take care.
gaintrox 8 years ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.