Hairloss and anxiety1. Mental State of the patient
Low mood, stressed,
2. Physical Ailments
3. The likely cause for above problems
Death of mother and stress of misdiagnosis.
4. The modalities like whether the patient feels well or worse in hot weather, cold weather etc.
Feel worse in cold weather.
Patient ID: Sex: Age: female age 36
Please answer the following questions in a descriptive manner after careful analysis and recollection of previous experiences and happenings.
1. Describe your main suffering?
Hairloss and hair thinning
2. What other physical sufferings do you have in your body?
3. What mental sufferings / feelings do you have associated with your physical sufferings?
Low moods and anxiety
4. What exactly do you feel when you are at your worst?
Edgy, irritable and scared
5. When did it all start? Can you connect it to any past event or disease?
Was misdiagnosed by Dr and made to wait several weeks for re check. Was in Fear I was dying and leaving my babies.
Was later told the Dr misread report
6. Which time of the day you are worst? Anytime
7. What are the things which aggravate your suffering and which are those which ameliorate the same?
Seeing the hair fall
8. Do your think your sufferings have relation to any external stimuli (like, change of place) or any internal biological changes in the body, like, menses (in females)?
9. When do you feel better, during hot weather or cold weather, humid or dry weather?
Weather is not an issue for me
10. Describe your general mental set up? Are you Moody, Arrogant, Mild, Agreeable Changeable, Nervous, Suspicious, Easily offended, Quiet, Arguing, Irritating, Lazy etc.
moody, irritable and easily offended can be lazy at times.
- How do you feel before or during a thunderstorm?
- Do you like being consoled during your tough times?
- Are you sensitive to external stimuli like smell, noise, light etc?
- Do you have any typical habit or gesture like nail biting, causeless
weeping, talking to one self etc?
Was a nail biter but stopped 2 years ago
- How do you feel about your friends, family, your children and especially your husband / wife?
Love them. And love to socialise. Feel bad for the family when I'm stressed
11. What are your fears and do you dream of any situation repeatedly?
Death and leaving my children
12. What do you crave for in food items and what are your aversions?
I eat everything salt and sweet equally
13. How is your thirst: Less, Normal or Excessive? Hot drinks excessive
14. How if your hunger: Less, Normal or Excessive? Excessive
15. Is there any kind of food which your body cant stand?
16. Is your sweat normal or less or more? Where does it sweat more: Head, Trunk or Limbs? Normal sweat everywhere
17. How is your bowel movement and stool type? Regular and normal
18. How well do you sleep? Do you have a particular posture of sleeping?
Not to well 6 hours a night
19. Do you think you are able to satisfy your sexual desires in general?
20. How do you think you are different from others, if at all?
21. What medications have been taken earlier by you to treat the diseases and do you have any particular symptom surfacing after the medication?
22. What major diseases are running in your family?
Mother passed away heart attack
23. Describe, how do you look like? Describe your overall appearance
5ft weight 58kg
24. (ONLY FOR FEMALES)
Please answer the following questions:
(Please give details of your past menstruation if you have attained menopause.)
- Are the periods early, regular or late in general? How long do they last? Very regular last for 5 days
- Do you suffer from any kind of physical or mental discomfort before, during or after the periods? Cramps
- Is the flow scanty, normal or excessive? Normal
- Is the blood thick bright red or pale watery? Red
- Do you notice any clots in the flow? Some clots
Saiema on 2014-12-04
day 1 morning
day 1 evening
day 2 morning
One dose means
If the medicine is in pills form 2 pills. Don't touch pills with hand. Use cap of bottle to take pills.
If the medicine is in liquid dilution form, 2 drops in some 20 ml water. Sip up slowly.
Please follow homeo restrictions like no coffee, no raw onion/garlic, no strong perfumes, don't eat or drink anything within 30 minutes before or after taking medicine.
♡ kadwa 7 years ago
Saiema 7 years ago
Is there anything I can take for hair loss?
Saiema 7 years ago
♡ kadwa 7 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.