Depressed - High BP, Blood Sugar & CholestrolDear Learned Doctors,Self Practitioners....
I am male, aged 56 years with BP for past couple of years. However the past few days my BP shot up to 160/90. During these phase got my sugar, Lipid Prodile etc checked after a long time. Did not check and have been careless.
I am giving below the readings:
BLOOD SUGAR (FASTING)
- Bllod Sugar Fasting 122 mg/dl (Range 70 - 110)
- Cholestrol 213 mg/dl (Range < 200)
= LDL Cholestrol 150.60 mg/dl (Range < 100)
- TC/HDLC Ratio 5.2 (upto 5.0)
- LDLC/HDLC Ratio 3.67 (Range 2.5 - 3.5)
The increase in all the 3 readings have made me tense.
Need your support in advising me on the medicines.
Many many thks in advance.
pimathew on 2014-12-05
4 Height and Weight
5 Main problem
6 Any other problem
7 The problem is better or worse from (heat/cold/movement/rest/pressure)
8.Appetite and thirst (excessive/ normal/less) with likes and dislikes for different tastes and food.
9 Preference for climate (hot/moderate/cold/dry/wet)
10 quantity and quality of sleep with preffered position.
11 dreams if any.
12 Perspiration (how much and where)
13 Stool (hard/soft/normal) and frequency.
14 Urine (quantity/colour/frequency) difficulty if any.
15 Describe yourself as a person.
16 Opinion of other people close to you about yourself (extremely helpful to the doctor if provided)
17 Family medical history (parents/ grand parents/brothers/sisters)
18 Treatment taken in the past.
19 present medication if any
20. any other information you would like to provide.
♥ telescope 5 years ago
2. Describe your appearance
Weight - 64
Body type (Very thin, Thin, Medium, Chubby, Fat, Obese) - medium
Any significant feature (e.g. sunken cheeks, stooped shoulders, thin chest etc.)
3. Your profession - SERVICE
4. Describe your personality in at least 20 words (e.g. stubborn, lazy, suicidal, dont want to work, always in a hurry etc.) punctual.
5. How is your relationship with your parents, spouse, siblings, children etc. caring, sometimes suspicious.
6. If relationship is not ok, whats wrong and how is it affecting you gets depressed
7. Do you smoke/drink/drugs, if yes, details of why & since when -no
8. What is your main health problem & its symptoms always sweats even in winter, likes cooler environment.
9. When did this main problem begin since my childhood
10. What is the cause of this problem in your view dont know
11. What non-medicinal actions make the main problem better (e.g. massage, warmth, cold, lying down, sitting etc.) cooler environment
12. What non-medicinal actions make it worse (e.g. massage, warmth, cold, lying down, sitting etc.) hot weather, physical work
13. How do you feel mentally & emotionally during this problem (e.g. weepy, irritable, restless, sad, hopeless, fear of death etc.) -irritable
14. What other health problems do you have -nil
15. List down all health problems and when did they start (approximate month & year) while doing sex second time in a day loose erection after sometime and not able ejaculate and amount of ejaculate is very less in quantity.
16. What non-medicinal actions make these other health problems better (explain each problem)
17. What non-medicinal actions make these other health problems worse (explain each problem)
18. What animals or insects are you afraid of -snake
19. What situations are you afraid of (e.g. loneliness, water, heights, closed spaces, ocean, darkness, flying etc) -
20. What occupies your mind mostly whether I will be able to have my child from my wife.
21. How do you respond to consolation & sympathy smile and thank them.
22. Do you want to stay alone or with people -both
23. How is your sleep, if not good, why good but get less time to sleep on week days.
24. Do you have any recurring (repeating) dreams, if yes, what do you see i see less dreams and often dont remember.
25. Is your complaint affected by weather, if so, which weather affects & how - summer
26. Do you normally feel hot or cold -hot
27. What foods you crave & love (not what you eat due to health or other reasons, rather what you desire) avoid outside eateries, mostly prefer homemade less spicy and less oily food.
28. Is there any food that you hate -no
29. What taste you crave & love (e.g. sweet, salty, sour, bitter) sweet & salty
30. Is there any taste which you hate -no
31. Do you like warm or cold food -depends
32. Do you want to eat indigestible foods (chalk, lead pencil, mud .) - no
33. How is your thirst (less, moderate, excessive) - moderate
34. Do you have excessively dry lips or mouth or both sometimes dry mouth
35. Do you have any coating on tongue first thing in the morning, if yes -yes
Is coating thick - thick
Color of coating cream colour
Where exactly (back, middle, sides etc) back and middle
36. Any taste in your mouth first thing in the morning (e.g. bitter, sour, metallic) -no
37. How is your skin (dry, oily, rough, acne, pustules, boils, psoriasis etc), upload here or email me a picture of the skin problem body skin dry but oily face.
38. Details about your perspiration (sweat), answer all these points:
Where mostly (head, chest, back etc) face, armpit
How much (a lot, normal, very less) a lot
Any strong smell (garlic, onion etc) - no
Does it stain, if yes what color (yellow, green, no color) no colour
39. Any problems with eyes/vision, if yes, since when yes (-0.25 on left and -0.5 on right)
40. Any problems with ears, nose, throat (e.g. nose always blocked, runny, color of discharge) - no
41. How is your stool, answer all these points: how often, consistency, any blood, any particular smell etc. generally once, sometimes twice, porous
42. How is your urine, answer all these points: color, smell, any blood etc. mostly clear, sometimes pale yellow when not having water for long time or in sun.
43. How is your sex desire (e.g. no desire, low, moderate, high, very high) - moderate
44. Are you satisfied with your sex life, if no, why not sometimes not able to ejaculate when having sex second time and quantity of ejaculate is very less.
45. Males genitals (any problems with erection, any pain, any itching, warts etc.) not able to keep erection for long time
46. Female genitals (any pain, itching, warts etc)
47. Females menses details (reply to all these points)
Regularity (early, late, irregular, duration of cycle)
Flow (low, moderate, high)
Clots (none, some, a lot, huge clots, bright color, dark color)
Any discharge (color, consistency, smell)
48. What illnesses are running in your family
Mothers side nerval disorder
Fathers side high sugar and cholesterol
49. Are you taking any medicines (allopathic, homeopathic, supplements, acupuncture etc.) Allopathic- Astorvastatin-10mg, Homeopathy- Cydonia Vulgaris-200.
50. Have you had any surgeries or implants, if yes, give details - no
51. Have you had any long term treatment (physical or psychological), if yes, give details (what, when, where, why, the list of medicines used)
52. What homeopathic remedies have you taken in the past (potency, dosage, approx. time frame)
Please suggest remedy.
GAYEN 4 years ago
♥ telescope 4 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.