≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum



Similar posts:

Child with tooth decay/demineralization 1


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Child with tooth decay/demineralization

My 2.5 year old girl has few teeth being decayed. Two of her tooth broke off at the outside and the there are to or three other teeth turning black or brownish back with pits forming.

Can someone please look into this and help with a remedy?

She had eczema but is she is cured of it now. She was allergic to many food items and that has cured also. I have given her some different medicines, so I am not sure what cured it or if it cured naturally
  jacobsmom on 2014-12-05
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Hi Jacobsmom,

You can give her 3 cell salts.
Kali phos 6x
Calc phos 6x
Calc Flour 6x

one tab of each and do this 2 times a day for a week
and then report. You can dissolve them in a tablespoon
of water if that makes giving it easier.

I suggest you take her to a pediatric dentist, bc there
may be infection going on and often they have to remove
some of the decayed teeth so that the other teeth will
come in correctly.

Make sure she is not having any type of bottle, cup of milk,
anything with sugar, even water with sugar before bedtime.


simone717 8 years ago
Hello Simone,

Thank you for the reply. I will definitely try it and report it back to you. But before that I have a question on why you recommended these remedies.

When I used the Remedy Finder to look for remedies (I searched for teeth decay and went ahead with it), it gave Calc Carb as the top remedy and the ones you recommended were not there in the remedy grid (except for calc phos). I certainly trust a person knowledgeable on the remedies for the recommendation rather than a machine algorithm but I would like to know more. I request you to kindly tell why you recommended this. (I must admit that I hardly have any knowledge on homeopathic remedies though I have been using it for a long time on expert recommendation).

Thank you
jacobsmom 8 years ago
I am simply following up on this. Could someone give more details on my previous question?
jacobsmom 8 years ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.