≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Need advice on Practicing Bach Flower remedy

Hello All,
This is my first post on this forum. I am 64 years old and retiring from my business. Some years back I develpod strong interest in Bach flower remedy and studied on the same. The circumstances were such that many family members and friends started taking medicines from me and they were getting overwhelming results.

Till now I have been doing this as charity and occasionally. However now I want to take my experience to the next level and start practice of Bach Flower Remedy on commercial level.

Help needed from you -

1. What are the rules and regulations if I want to practice this in India
2. Any course available online which I can pursue
3. Any minimum qualification required

In a nutsheel, need advice from you that what I should do in order to practice this on large scale and as main source of income.

Thank you
  gkahuja on 2014-12-27
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
You can get any certificate course on naturopathy and start Bach Flower remedy practice. You should not call yourself Doctor. You may style yourself as Bach Flower Therapist. This practice is not regulated in India.
kadwa 5 years ago
Thank you Dear Kadwa for the Reply. Can you help me further.

From where should i do this course ? Any recommended Universotu offering distance learning courses. If you can share course details that will help me a lot.

Thank you
gkahuja 5 years ago
Naturopathy is not regulated in India. So there is no format for a valid certificate. Any certificate may do. It should be enough to silence people who may try to scare you. Strictly speaking no certificate is needed, but it is always better to have one. 'Any' certificate on naturopathy may do.
kadwa 5 years ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.