Can I take Ustilago 6 and Phytolocca 30 and an Allopathic antibiotics at same day?I am suffering from
1)Masturbation habit for 4 years
2) Granulus Pharyngitis for 6 months
3)execive hairfall for three years.
So I decided to take
1)Ustilago 6 for Curing Masturbation habit.
2) Phytolocca 30 for Granulus Pharyngitis . For a week ago I viaited to chamber of an Aloepathic ENT speacialist. My Alopathic doctor prescribed me i)Dicaris 150 1 tab for one day
ii) clarithromycin 250 twice a day for 5 days
iii) Acetophenac 150 twice a day for 2 days.
I started to taking Aloepathic medicine from today..
Can I take both Homeopathic ( phytolocca and Ustilago) and Aloepathic medicine at same day?
arghyaprmnk on 2015-01-05
1. Masturbation is not an illness, and homoeopathy cannot cure it. Homoeopathy can only cure disease.
2. You cannot take a specific remedy to cure some named behaviour or condition. Homoeopathy ONLY works if all the peculiar symptoms are taken and matched to the remedy. These symptoms should come from many different locations, and areas of a person's life/health.
3. Mixing allopathic medication and homoeopathy is pointless. They will work against each other, assuming one will allow the other to work at all. There is no way to know what is doing what in such a situation. Choose one or the other, and see it through until you know the result. If it is an emergency and you do not have a qualified homoeopath to prescribe for you, then choose the orthodox medication.
4. Taking two or more homoeopathic remedies at the same time is a serious breach of our principles, and will cause various complications. One remedy at a time, with a suitable amount of time given to assess the result, is the safest and most reliable way to use homoeopathy.
♡ Evocationer 5 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.