≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum

 

The ABC Homeopathy Forum

homoeopathic treatment for severe aplastic anemia

Dear Doctors,

My name is Dinesh Gopinath, from Kochi, Kerala. I seek your valuable suggestion / opinion about Homoeopathic treatment for the disease "SEVERE APLASTIC ANEMIA". My daughter Parvathy (14 years old) has been diagnosed this danger disease, suddently after a severe fever on 3rd November 2014. After detailed examinations doctors at Amrita Institute of medical science (Kochi) confirmed that the disease is "SEVERE APLASTIC ANEMIA". They advised us to go for bone marrow transplantation at the earliest. However, we took her to CMC Vellore for second opinion and they also asked us to go for bone marrow transplantation (to be specific, STEM CELL TRANSPLANTATION). They (CMC Vellore) asked us to come back on 3rd February to finalise the treatment (STEM CELL TRANSPLANTATION).

I request your valuable suggestion / opinion on my daughter's case in Homoeopathic treatment. Is it possible to cure "SEVERE APLASTIC ANEMIA" in Homoeopathic treatment in order to avoid STEM CELL TRANSPLANTATION? Do you have any past history in similar SEVERE APLASTIC ANEMIA case? If so, how confident are you with Homoeopathic treatment for SEVERE APLASTIC ANEMIA? Allopathic doctors (CMC Vellore) say that since my son (10 years old) is having full matching stem cell with my daughter (10 out of 10 matching), we can expect 75% success. 15% chance for death and 10% chance for rejection.

Could you please share your opinion with me? I am searching for all the possible ways to save my daughter..... Please help....

With warm regards,

Dinesh Gopinath
Mob: 0091-9497893051
 
  dineshpanambilly on 2015-01-10
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
I can consider your case but you need to give many answers, copy the questions list in notepad,
write answers in same way with questions and then paste in post reply, NO SHORT answers explain MAXIMUM you can.


1. Age,sex,weight,body and face appearance, country.
ANS.

2. Main complaints and other associated troubles.
a)Where is the trouble; The exact locality of the complaint like hands,legs etc; duration of trouble.
ANS.
b)What exactly do child feels, Sensation as pain, how pain feels or burn etc, according to you.
ANS.
c)What are the factors that causes this trouble according to you.
ANS.
d)Condition under which the complaint is reduced or child feels better like,cold or hot application,cold or hot weather,position as standing,walking,rest etc.
ANS.
e)Condition under which the complaint is increased like,cold or hot application,cold or hot weather,position as standing,walking,rest etc.
ANS.
f)Any other complaint any where in the body.
ANS.
g)Onset time of troubles in detail, i.e which came first, after that what problem and so on.
ANS.
h)Treatment method adopted and its result.
ANS.

3. History of diseases in family.
ANS.

4. Personal History.
a)About childhood.
ANS.
b)Academic performance.
ANS.
c)Any major incidents in life and the effect of it on life.
ANS.
d)How is child satisfied with friends, family members, etc.
ANS

6. How is child's Appetite and Thirst.
ANS.

7. Likes and Dislikes.
a)Alcohol Bread Butter Bitter Salt Sweet Sour Fats Milk Mud Chalk Egg Spicy food Meat Fish Fruits Fried Food
Warm food-drink Cold food-drink Ice Ice cream Chocolates Tea Coffee.
ANS.
b)Anything else about like and dislike of any activity with child or surrounding.
ANS.

8. Bowel movements.
a)Nature of stool, frequency, satisfactory or not.
ANS.
b)Any discomforts associated with stool.
ANS.

9. Urine.
a)Frequency, nature, volume.
ANS.
b)Any discomfort before, during or after urination/odour
ANS.

12. Sleep.
a)The quality of sleep, the quietness or restlessness of sleep,
position of sleep, times of waking and reasons for waking,
need for cover over various parts of the body,
whether the window must be open or closed etc.
common dreams, peculiar sounds or gestures during sleep, etc.
ANS.

13. Sweat
a)How much, what parts, staining, Odour.
ANS.

14. Weather
a)Tolerance to heat and cold, dryness, humidity, weather changes, sun,
foggy weather, wind drafts, closed rooms, etc.
ANS.

15. Mental Status
a) Were there any complications at birth?
ANS.
b)At what age did the child: crawl, walk, talk, teethe, toilet train ?
ANS.
c)How did the child react to the following situations: vaccinations, birth of younger sibling, starting day care, starting school, spending night with a friend, going away to camp, traveling with the family
ANS.
d)Did the child have an especially severe childhood illness--measles, mumps, croup, etc.?
ANS.
e)When ill or upset does the child want to cling or be left alone, or something else altogether?
ANS.
f)How would you describe the child's behavior when playing with other children?
ANS.
g)What feedback do you get from the child's teachers?
ANS.
h)How does your child treat animals?
ANS.
i)What fears does your child have?
ANS.
j)How affectionate is the child when not sick?
ANS.
k)How sympathetic is the child (concerned with the suffering of others)?
ANS.
l)How is the child affected by games, studying, music and dancing?
ANS.
m)Is the child fastidious? Please explain.
ANS.
n)Is the child sensitive to criticism? Please explain.
ANS.
o)Describe the child's eating habits, for example: picks at his food, or eats voraciously, or is full after 2 bites, or can't sit still to eat, or must be fed or he won't calm down, and so on.
ANS.
p)Are there any digestive complaints--waking with stomach pains, or a lot of gas and bloating or burping, or constipation, etc.?
ANS.
q)How cooperative is the child?
ANS.
r)What does the child really love to do?
ANS.

NOTE-- if proper reporting will not be done by you, then i will close the case, you can take advice from others.

THANKS......
 
homeo.mzp 7 years ago
i have so far not seen any case of aplastic anaemia treated in this forum. as it is a very serious problem I would like to suggest that you avail the services of the most experienced persons of the forum. you can apply to evocationer as he is the most experienced and knowledgeable member of this forum.
 
telescope 7 years ago
can you tell us how her bone marrow was damaged? aplastic anemia occurs on account of bone marrow damage by 1.antibiotics 2.benzene 3.radiation and chemotherapy 4.pesticides 5.unknown factors.was she given antibiotics or quinine recently? sometimes the effect of antibiotics can be neutralised and bone marrow becomes normal.
 
telescope 7 years ago
Thank you doctors....

In my daughter's case, they have done all the tests and came to a conclusion that the reason is IDIOPATHIC, means unknown reason.

I am preparing the answer to the questionaire given before. I will reply soon.

Regards,

Dinesh
 
dineshpanambilly 7 years ago
ok take your time and reply the answers,

IDIOPATHIC Aplastic anemia is not caused by iron deficiency,
it is body's immune system disbalance in RBCs, WBCs and platelets.

so, if the immune system takes over the self boosting process by homepathic remedy she can be fine and homeopathy dnt have any side effects and risk.

thanks..
 
homeo.mzp 7 years ago
Is it possible to post any type of files like JPEG / PDF in this forum? I have the discharge summary from Amrita hospital in any of these formats with summary of blood test results that we have done until now. It will give a better understanding to you. Or if you can give me your email IDs then I can personally forward it to you for reference. My email is dineshpanambilly at gmail dot com.
 
dineshpanambilly 7 years ago
send them to my email id,

homeo.mzp(at)gmail(dot)com
 
homeo.mzp 7 years ago
Hi,

I wanted to ask if your daughter is fine now? My cousin is also suffering Severe aplastic anemia. I am looking for the treatment that can help. Did they finally go for bone marrow transplant or some other medications?
[message edited by sandy123 on Sun, 08 May 2016 01:07:25 UTC]
 
sandy123 6 years ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register

 

Important
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.