allergic coldshi, i am a great fan of homeopathy. i have been using it since 5-6 years.
my issues :
my respiratory system goes from bad to worse in any climatic change, specially cold climate. i cant take cold food or drinks. The symptoms include running nose, blocking of right or both nostrils. the mucous turns from clear to green and puss like also. i have difficulty in blowing my nose also. the nasal discharge is also abundant at times.
i have lost the sense of smell from about 4 years.
request suitable help desperately
will provide further details if required
vilas.naik on 2015-01-15
Please answer the following questions in a descriptive manner after careful analysis and recollection of previous experience and happenings.
1. Describe your main suffering? State the correct location of pain or suffering.
2. What other physical sufferings do you have in your body?
3. What mental sufferings / feelings do you have associated with your physical sufferings?
4. What exactly do you feel when you are at your worst? Describe the sensation in your own words.
5. When did it all start? Can you connect it to any past event or disease?
6. Which time of the day you are worst?
7. What are the things that aggravate your suffering and those that ameliorate the same? Example: time, temperature, pressure, rubbing, washing, eating, tight clothing etc.
8. Do you think your sufferings have relation to any external stimuli (like, change of place) or any internal biological changes in the body, like, menses (in females)?
9. When do you feel better, during hot weather or cold weather, humid or dry weather?
10. Describe your general mental set up? Are you Moody, Arrogant, Mild, Agreeable Changeable, Nervous, Suspicious, Easily offended, Quiet, Arguing, Irritating, Lazy etc.
- How do you feel before or during a thunderstorm?
- Do you like being consoled during your tough times?
- Are you sensitive to external stimuli like smell, noise, light etc?
- Do you have any typical habit or gesture like nail biting, causeless
Weeping, talking to one self etc?
- How do you feel about your friends, family, your children and especially your husband / wife?
-How do you respond to music? Do you feel better or worse mentally listening to music?
- What upsets you most in yourself and in others?
11. What are your fears and do you dream of any situation repeatedly?
12. What do you crave in food items and what are your aversions?
13. How is your thirst: Less, Normal or Excessive?
14. How is your hunger: Less, Normal or Excessive?
15. Is there any kind of food which your body cant stand?
16. Is your sweat normal or less or more? Where does it sweat more: Head, Trunk or Limbs?
17. How is your bowel movement and stool type?
18. How well do you sleep? Do you have a particular posture of sleeping?
19. Do you think you are able to satisfy your sexual desires in general?
20. Do you have any strange, peculiar or unusual symptom or feelings? How are you different from others?
21. What medications have been taken earlier by you to treat the diseases and do you have any particular symptom surfacing after the medication?
22. What major diseases are running in your family?
23. Describe, how do you look like? Describe your overall appearance.
24. What major diseases have you had in your life and when. Please write them in a chronological manner.
25. If your menstrual cycles are not normal, please describe all irregularities, like pains, moods, flow type, clots etc. as below:
- Are your periods generally regular, early or delayed? What is the usual cycle duration?
- Describe the sensations and locations of pain before, during and after the flow.
- How do you generally deal with your sufferings during periods? Do you have any non-medical way of relieving your suffering?
- What is the duration of flow? Is it heavy, medium or light?
- Do you observe clots?
- Do you have mid-cycle spotting? What are the days you have spotting?
- Describe changes in your mental condition or any other peculiar symptom that surfaces before, during or after the flow.
- Do your sufferings increase or decrease as soon as the flow begins?
- Did you ever take birth control pills on a regular basis?
- Have you ever been treated earlier or recently for any gynecological irregularity? Please describe.
♡ rishimba 8 years ago
1. sufferiing- Nasal problems
2. it all started 15 years ago with sudden continuous running nose.
3. the symptoms are generally more in early mornings, evenings and nights. but not very specific, as they appear any time in the day too.
4. aggravation is felt in case of less ventilation, drinking or touching cold, low temperature ambiance,
Onions and lemons cause severe aggravation.
5. it feels better during walking. The warming up during exercise causes loosening of the mucous and clearance of the nasal tract.
6. I feel better during moderate temperatures, excess heat( in summer) also causes aggravation.
7. nature- bit moody, do not like to talk much, do not like unplanned changes in work and life.
8. i like a variety of music nothing particular
9. i am conscious of my speech, as i feel its not as clear as required, due to nasal congestions.
10. no particular dreams
11. i have been a long sleeper. no issues with sleep unless disturbed by the nasal condition.
12. hunger and thirst is normal
13. sweat also normal, but family members complain of smelly clothes during non cold days.
14. pleasure drive takes a back seat during above symptoms.
15.previously have taken allopathic medicine for allergy Also tried ayurveda for a couple of months but have been with homeopathy since 5-6 years. love these medicines for their non drowsy effects.
16. I have slight hypertension since 8 years
17. my physic is not bony and neither much muscular.
vilas.naik 8 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.