≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Erection dysfuction help me out of it.

I am 32 year old. I had a bad habit of masturbation in my childhood. As result I am facing erectile dysfunction and weakness from inside. I am married and also facing premature ejaculation. Now I want proper erection. Please advise me someone with homeopathy medicine.
  somfec1980 on 2015-01-18
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.