≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum



Remedy Finder:

Premature Ejaculation



Similar posts:

erectile dysfunction, great sex desire , premature ejaculation 242Premature ejaculation with high desire of sex 5Low sexual desire, premature ejaculation and erectile dysfunction 8sexual desire deminished, premature ejaculation , weak erection , 2Premature Ejaculation, lack of sexual desire 25sexual desire deminished, premature ejaculation , weak erection , 8


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

high sex desire, but premature ejaculation

I am married since 3 years. my age - 31 years.I have got erratic work schedules and I am also suffering from sugar(initial stage, under control). There is indeed a great sexual desire but feels scared due to lack of proper erection. While having sex, it ejaculates within 1 minutes as a result there is a constant fear in my mind. The penis length and size are OK and the erection is not good. I am very worried about this and would request to help me asap..
  imranhasan on 2015-01-19
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Please take three doses of Nux Vomica 200 as follows and see how that affects in next 15 days (only 3 doses in 15 days).

day 1 morning
1st dose

day 1 evening
2nd dose

day 2 morning
3rd dose

One dose means
If the medicine is in pills form 2 pills. Don't touch pills with hand. Use cap of bottle to take pills.
If the medicine is in liquid dilution form, 2 drops in some 20 ml water. Sip up slowly.

Please follow homeo restrictions like no coffee, no raw onion/garlic, no strong perfumes, don't eat or drink anything within 30 minutes before or after taking medicine.

If Nux doesn't help, take Lycopodium 200 in the same way.
kadwa 8 years ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.