≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum




Calcarea Carbonica: $6.59Phosphorus: $3.99


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

use of calcarea flour 200+ Dr. recheweg Germany R36 + Dr. Reckeweg Germany Five Phosph 6X


I am currently 27yr Male, body weight 75-85Kg, hardly prone to most of the common diseases. i am suffering from stiffness in the muscles and muscular pain usually upper back from last few years from 2006. i couldnt stand straight. worst condition was tiltness in body tilted head from neck with aroused soulder. when i stand, i felt rock hardness at thighs below hips, i used pain killers and massage but in vain. i consulted many docs at various medical colleges but no positive results. later in May 2014 some body suggested neuropathy at lajpat mehra neuropathy hospital maharashtra. it was a miracle to me. but again the stiffness exists. in Dec 2014 some body suggested me homeopathy and during diagonosis the doctor told that it was some ....... attack( i exactly dont know the exact word). he told me that its curable and prescribed me use of calcarea flour 200+ Dr. Recheweg Germany R36 + Dr. Reckeweg Germany Five Phosph 6X. I used these regulary for 15-20 days and i saw some positive results and continued them. but now also i am feeling stiffness in body. Please suggest me
  robil15 on 2015-01-22
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
homeopathy medicine work slowly.Just wait for 2-3 months and follow the doctor instruction u will feel better.But for complete cure it will take time .
take care.
gaintrox 7 years ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.