≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

I am 20 years old, my major problems is Hair fall greying hair, others are below!

In Ayurveda, "Amla Juice"(Indian gross berry) is a Herbal remedy that is used for hair regrowth. My question : is there any remedy which can regrow hair? my other symtoms is: 1) Masturbaion(butnow I cured it with the help of Yoga) 2)Catarrh in chest(all time since 4 years) 3) Memory loss: I can't remember most things which I read and failed to calculate mathematics within a moment. This problem arisen before 2 years ago. 4) When I went to public toilet, I can't start pee(urine), but in home there is no problem. 5) vision problem: when i want to read far objects, tear appears in eye. When i see moon another transparent moon appear on right of real moon. please suggest me best remedy for me. Thanks in advance Doctors.
  arghyaprmnk on 2015-01-23
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Please take three doses of Natrum Mur 200 as follows and see how that affects in next 15 days (only 3 doses in 15 days).

day 1 morning
1st dose

day 1 evening
2nd dose

day 2 morning
3rd dose

One dose means
If the medicine is in pills form 2 pills. Don't touch pills with hand. Use cap of bottle to take pills.
If the medicine is in liquid dilution form, 2 drops in some 20 ml water. Sip up slowly.

If this doesn't help take Lycopodium 200 in the same way.
kadwa 5 years ago
Duplicate thread

Patient already prescribed


On your other thread, your case
was taken and your totality
looked at to prescribe.

Please stay with one prescriber
and everything going on with
you should be on one treatment
thread only.
simone717 5 years ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.