Moles brownish black in color on face,neck and eyelid.1. Describe your main suffering?
Ans : I am suffering from Moles on my neck,face,eyelid.Its brownish black in color & increase in number day by day.Its 5years old ameliorate moles.And my ear ringging horribly.
2. What other physical sufferings do you have in your body?
Ans : I am suffering from PPS (Post polio syndrome)
I went thru tubal tight
operation 9 month ago just a minute after the birth of my daughter.Now i dont feed her breast milk.
3. What mental sufferings / feelings do you have associated with your physical sufferings?
Ans : Yes after suffering of this moles i have lost my confidence and gained lots of weight around 30kg extra as before i was 48kg now i am 85kg & because of excess weight my knees which are very poor in strength pain a lot and i cannot walk properly.
4. What exactly do you feel when you are at your worst?
Ans : When i am at my worst i feel like doing sucide so that all the pain go in one shot.
5. When did it all start? Can you connect it to any past event or disease?
Ans: It started 5 years ago but i didnt know,my sister came at my home and told that all thru my neck face some brownish black moles are there.That was the time when i realised that i am sufffering thru moles.
6. Which time of the day you are worst?
Ans : In the morning.
7. What are the things which aggravate your suffering and which are those which ameliorate the same?
8. Do your think your sufferings have relation to any external stimuli (like, change of place) or any internal biological changes in the body, like, menses (in females)?
Ans : NO
9. When do you feel better, during hot weather or cold weather, humid or dry weather?
Ans : Not too hot not too cold.....u can say exactly during spring season.
10. Describe your general mental set up? Are you Moody, Arrogant, Mild, Agreeable Changeable, Nervous, Suspicious, Easily offended, Quiet, Arguing, Irritating, Lazy etc.
Ans : I am moody.
- How do you feel before or during a thunderstorm?
Ans : Since childhood i am afraid of thunder.During thunder strom i never go out and i need someone to be with me.
- Do you like being consoled during your tough times?
Ans : No
- Are you sensitive to external stimuli like smell, noise, light etc?
Ans : Yes very much.
- Do you have any typical habit or gesture like nail biting, causeless
weeping, talking to one self etc?
Ans : No
- How do you feel about your friends, family, your children and especially your husband / wife?
Ans : My friends and family are selfish they always want some or the other thing from me and leave me after using me.My husband dont love me,he has a lil rolling eyes.
11. What are your fears and do you dream of any situation repeatedly?
Ans : My fear is height like i cannot stand high up.I am also afraid of going into beaches i feel the sea and the water will take me inside it.I also afraid of ghost many unbeleivable things happened in my life.
12. What do you crave for in food items and what are your aversions?
Ans : No carvings whatever i get at home to eat i go for it.NO aversions.
13. How is your thirst: Less, Normal or Excessive?
Ans: Normal.Excessive only at night because i went thru Type 2 diabetes during my second pregnancy.Now am fine but in morning my blood sugar level is 95 to 120.
14. How if your hunger: Less, Normal or Excessive?
Ans : Normal
15. Is there any kind of food which your body cant stand?
Ans :No food only heavy mg medicines i cannot stand...many times went unconcious sometime heartbeats increased.
16. Is your sweat normal or less or more? Where does it sweat more: Head, Trunk or Limbs?
Ans : More on neck at night basically.
17. How is your bowel movement and stool type?
Ans : Very stiff sometime normal.I had nerve out in my rectum.
18. How well do you sleep? Do you have a particular posture of sleeping?
Ans :I cannot sleep well now a days.I sleep on my abdomin.
19. Do you think you are able to satisfy your sexual desires in general?
Ans : No,because my husband and i get physical once in a week and mostly once in 3 weeks.
20. How do you think you are different from others, if at all?
Ans : I am very intelligent in my current affairs.I am a good cook,i am a good make over artist,i am a good manager cum a good friend who always supports and do gestures.I am very good mother of two.
21. What medications have been taken earlier by you to treat the diseases and do you have any particular symptom surfacing after the medication?
Ans:I only take one medicine for moles namely Phytolacca.
22. What major diseases are running in your family?
Ans : Diabetes type1.
23. Describe, how do you look like? Describe your overall appearance
Ans : I am 4 feet 9 inch,i am fair in skin color.Average looking person.
johnoun on 2015-02-04
dr. deoshlok sharma
♡ deoshlok 6 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.