≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum



Similar posts:

Brain haemmorage after stroke resulting in left leg paralysis, urine and bowel incontinence, and spasticity 9


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Spasticity after Brain Stroke

My Father aged 56years had a brain stroke on 1st March 2014 there after his left hand and leg got paralaysed and was unable to move. After few months from July 2014 onwards his legs were showing signs of jerky movement when touched and the muscles used to contract thereby giving pain. He is being under the treatment of drugs like Liofen (20mgx3times), Diazepam (5mgx1)Synaptol SR300 (300mgx2times). Beside this my father is also suffering from Rheumaarthritis and Osteoarthritis for past 15 years and is taking medicine for the same like Rejoint (twice daily)Sazo500 (twice daily). He is also suffering from High BP and Sugar and is given medicine like Cresar40 and Cilacar 20 day and night and Gluconorm500 for sugar. He has been given dosage of BOTOX 200units in his left and right thigh muscle on 19August2014 and 600unit of BOTOX again on 2nd Dec2014 in left hand, thigh and right thigh. At present his condition has improved a lot from earlier and is able to walk with support of stick from one room to another under somebody guidance but still he is complaining of his leg getting heavy during morning and while walking he is saying that the right leg is being pulled by left. While sitting on chair for more then an hour is complaining of burning sensation in his calf muscle and also his feet swells up when kept hanging for long time.
  deepakkumar on 2015-02-13
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
ok wait i am posting questionare for him.
homeo.mzp 7 years ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.