≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum



Similar posts:

Overcome virginity 2about virginity 2virginity 13can homeopathy restore virginity 2


The ABC Homeopathy Forum


can i become virgin again without any surgery. I am very worried because m not virgin. i want to become virgin before my marriage. Please give me any suggestion.
  sofia sharma on 2015-02-16
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
I assume you are asking about hymen repair. It can't be done.

The hymen can be broken due to several reasons, not just sex.
There are several exercises which can cause hymen to break.
fitness 8 years ago

I assume you are in India.

You can write to Dr. Watsa, the 90
year old MD who gives sex advice for
decades in the Mumbai Mirror. Google
the "sexpert"-

The son of a military doctor, Dr Watsa trained as an obstetrician and gynecologist and joined the ranks of the progressive activists at the Family Planning Association of India, which promotes sex education and the use of contraception. (Photo credit: Kuni Takahashi for The New York Times)-

on virginity repair-

He has referred so many brides-to-be for hymen reconstruction, allowing them to fake virginity on their wedding night, that mere mention of the subject causes his eyes to roll upward wearily. Whatever impulse he may have to challenge India's social mores, it is outweighed by the desire to address the practical problems of the young women who write to him.

"The only advice you could give them is, 'Keep quiet, deny everything,' " he said. "You have to save the marriage.
simone717 8 years ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.