≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum



Similar posts:

Anal Fistula remedy required 54Anal Fistula+stomach problem 10Need expert advice on very old Anal fistula from an experienced doctor. 2complex anal fistula 5homeopath for anal fistula 13anal fistula what remedy.? 3nitricum acidum for anal fistula? 6Anal Fistula 10Anal Fissures or Fistula 13Anal Fissures or Fistula 10


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

anal fistula

Was wondering if anyone has had any success with healing a anal fistula without surgery? I have what I thought was an abcess or sore that bleeds and drains with pus daily for the past 3 months. Would like to know if any natural cures, and what causes boils, abcesses and fistulas.
  gcfoster on 2005-12-19
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
You can try Flouric Acid 30 c ,5 drops twice daily and calcaria sulph 3x,5 tablets thrice daily.Tuberculinum 1m,5 drops in a little water after every 15 days.I hope it will help you.
sajjadakram635 last decade
Hi, i too am trying to heal a fistula without surgery.

i had an abcess over one month ago. it ruptured and oozed a few days. it tends to swell and shrink sometimes with oozing sometimes not.

my dr. recommended a surgeon. he wants to operate. i do not want an operation.

i am confused by the 'wet' or water treatments. i don't understand this process.
trishs last decade
You are invitied to visit:


You can read the remedies that I have advised to treat Fistulas, Abscesses and Fissures and also read the comments of those who have benefitted from the therapy that I have advised which has helped many.
Joe De Livera last decade
young boy 24 good health suffering fron anal fistula from last 4 years. any remedy please?
ekhan last decade

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.