≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Sexual problem, Penis size, ED, PE, going to marry, Plz help me.

I am 24 yrs old and unmarried. but i am going to be married.
I have been masturbating for last 7-8 years.
but now since 8-10 month i completely stop it.
I am facing the following problems:
1. My penis length is very small, thin & weak, size 3.5 inch after full erection. I want to increase my penis size, hardness and girth.
2. I am suffering from nocturnal emission (Nightfall) with or without dream. All time my feet become hot at night during sleep and in summer season that cause emission problem. After emission i feel little pain in my cheeks, legs and testicles. I feel guilty, depress.
3. When I think about girl or sex or see some adult picture or movie or porn videos then penis erect immediately. my heart beat increase (Palpitation), The semen comes out automatically within 30 seconds and i discharge early.
4. My penis is very sensitive, penis erect and ejaculate even it get touches with anything.
5. My semen is in less quantity, thin and liquid like water.
6. Sometime "white drops" come out before or during stool or urination.
7. I have premature ejaculation problem, i discharge within 30 seconds, the semen come out very quickly. I want increase sex intercourse time and stamina.
8. i am suffering from the erectile dysfunction(ED). Penis does not erect for long time.
9. My body is also weak. I feels physical weakness in whole body.

So kindly tell me which homeopathic medicine i should take to get rid from these problems. Please also mention the amount of dose should i take and at what time, for how many days/months.
i am waiting for ur reply. thanks
  himalaya123 on 2015-02-22
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Please take Acid Phos 30 twice a day for 7 days and see how that affects over 15 days.

One dose means
If the medicine is in pills form 2 pills. Don't touch pills with hand. Use cap of bottle to take pills.
If the medicine is in liquid dilution form, 2 drops in some 20 ml water. Sip up slowly.

Please follow homeo restrictions like no coffee, no raw onion/garlic, no strong perfumes, don't eat or drink anything within 30 minutes before or after taking medicine.
kadwa 7 years ago
Thanks dr. kadwa for your reply. I feel hotness in feet all the time,
When I think about girl or sex or see some adult picture or movie or
porn videos then penis erect immediately. my heart beat increase
(Palpitation), The semen comes out. My penis is very sensitive, penis
erect even it get touches with anything. Is this Acid Phos 30 med
also good for these problem?
I don't drink tea, coffee etc but i like onion/garlic, How many days i
need to stop eating onion/garlic?
I use some ayurvedic herb like Ashwagandha powder, Kaunch beej powder,
Shilajit. Can i take these ayurvedic herb with homeopathic Acid Phos
30? or i need to stop ayurvedic med?
30 or 30c?
[message edited by himalaya123 on Mon, 23 Feb 2015 23:53:07 GMT]
himalaya123 7 years ago
You can consult your doctor for these problem and now it can be treated well with the help of medications which are invented to treat erectile dysfunction of like viagra which is popular for the treating this problem.
alexwatt 7 years ago
Dr.Alexwatt, I suffer from Erectile dysfunction and lack of sperms.I went to see an andrologist who told me to take Testosterone INjections and ManForce-100 MG. I know that taking Viagra for ED problems would cause cardivascular problems and many people have died due to Heart Attack also.When it produce such serious side effects, how can Viagra or Testosterone Injections be taken by any patient having these problems.I respect Allopathy very much.But I am not able to use these medicines for this problem because it possess some life threatening side effects.Please reply me if I can use these medicines or not.
[message edited by Moorty2014 on Wed, 25 Feb 2015 07:33:06 GMT]
Moorty2014 7 years ago
Dr.Kadwa, I need your treatment for Erectile dysfunction problems.Please take my case and suggest me some remedy to cure my problem permanently.Below, I give you the URL for my problem having the topic,


Please click on to it and give me solutions.

Thank You.
[message edited by Moorty2014 on Wed, 25 Feb 2015 08:47:36 GMT]
Moorty2014 7 years ago
plz reply to my query, Dr. kadwa. i need urgent help.
himalaya123 7 years ago
Please go ahead with Acid Phos. You may continue with the herbal medicines.
kadwa 7 years ago
OK, Thanks Dr. kadwa.
himalaya123 7 years ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.