≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum




Boiron Arnicare ®: not available in . Available


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

help needed...six yr old boy with vomiting ang tummy pain

Hi there..
My child strsted vomiting since yesterday while sleeping at nite he took out all tja he ate during the day...since then he vimited every half an hour and bad tummy pain...since not eating anything only on lil fluids he is still vomiting but all yellow color liquid.
he had diarrhoea twice gsve him.kids kaolin mixture once since then diarrhea is in control but vimiting is still there and its two hourly now ...is not keeping in anything he eats after a while deel nausea n vomits...
Tried nux vomica.carbo veg. arsenicum album twice vomiting has not stopped n pain is still there
kindly help
[message edited by anaaa on Wed, 25 Feb 2015 16:22:58 GMT]
  anaaa on 2015-02-25
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
in 200ml water(in a clean bottle ) add few pills(9-10 pills)or 4-5 drops(if u have the tincture) of
Pulsatilla 30c shake well and give him a little water(about 20ml) from the bottle in every 2 hour.

But his condition is serious,since, yesterday u should consult a doctor by now .There might be dehydration .So, plz take him to a doctor soon as possible.
gaintrox 8 years ago
I have taken him to gp here in uk..for stomach pain she said give him.parecatamol..and keep him hydrated ...he isnt dehydrated according to her.....
according to her it cud be gastroenteritis. .or a bug which will clear in few days
anaaa 8 years ago
so, then its fine, use pulsatilla in two hour for now after he get some relief reduce it to 4 hour.

take care.
gaintrox 8 years ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.