bartholin abscess - size of lemon - extreme painHi I'm a 32 year old female. I've had bartholin abscess thrice before on my left side. Twice it drained with sitz bath. The last time I had to get it cut in ER after several days of trying to drain it with sitz bath. This time, I bought silicea 30c and have been taking 5 pellets under my tongue since Feb 24 evening. I have taken 5 doses so far, once every 6 hours. I also bought goldenseal and echinacea drops to add to sitz bath. The cyst is getting bigger and very painful. I cannot walk or sit. I don't want to get it cut again. Please advise.
1. Describe your main suffering?
Bartholin abscess - left side
2. What other physical sufferings do you have in your body?
I have a chronic skin rash on my ankles and neck line of scalp. I also have keratosis pilaris.
3. What mental sufferings / feelings do you have associated with your physical sufferings?
why all my ailments don't have a specific cause or treatment In allopathic field. If I knew the cause I could try to prevent it.
4. What exactly do you feel when you are at your worst?
Irritated, low energy.
5. When did it all start? Can you connect it to any past event or disease?
It started when I was 17. But only cyst at that time. Turned into abscess when I turned 27 and moved abroad. It drained that time. Now recently after i got married and I turned 30 and 32 I'm having this more severe and having to go to Er.
6. Which time of the day you are worst?
when I'm hungry and tired, anytime of the day.
7. What are the things which aggravate your suffering and which are those which ameliorate the same?
Standing up, walking, sitting all these things cause unbearable pain.
8. Do your think your sufferings have relation to any external stimuli (like, change of place) or any internal biological changes in the body, like, menses (in females)?
Nothing in particular. My gland opening is clogged. Not sure how or why. I keep a good personal hygiene routine.
9. When do you feel better, during hot weather or cold weather, humid or dry weather?
Not hot, not cold. I can't handle too cold weather.
10. Describe your general mental set up? Are you Moody, Arrogant, Mild, Agreeable Changeable, Nervous, Suspicious, Easily offended, Quiet, Arguing, Irritating, Lazy etc.
Moody, Arrogant, Agreeable Changeable, Easily offended, Quiet, Arguing, Irritating, Lazy
Laziness only recently as I don't have much energy with the pain.
- How do you feel before or during a thunderstorm? Normal.
- Do you like being consoled during your tough times? Yes
- Are you sensitive to external stimuli like smell, noise, light etc? No.
- Do you have any typical habit or gesture like nail biting, causeless
weeping, talking to one self etc? No.
- How do you feel about your friends, family, your children and especially your husband / wife? I have an amazing husband who loves me and a good family too
11. What are your fears and do you dream of any situation repeatedly?
No fears. Nothing specific.
12. What do you crave for in food items and what are your aversions?
I like sweets. And crunchy food.
13. How is your thirst: Less, Normal or Excessive? Less. I usually have to force myself to drink water.
14. How if your hunger: Less, Normal or Excessive? Normal.
15. Is there any kind of food which your body cant stand? Nothing I know of.
16. Is your sweat normal or less or more? Where does it sweat more: Head, Trunk or Limbs? Less. All over mostly equal. Armpits noticeable.
17. How is your bowel movement and stool type? Normal. Every morning.
18. How well do you sleep? Do you have a particular posture of sleeping?
I sleep about 7 hours. I sleep on my left side.
19. Do you think you are able to satisfy your sexual desires in general?
20. How do you think you are different from others, if at all?
I seem to have these skin rashes, cyst and skin bumps that seem to have no cause or cure. That bothers me.
21. What medications have been taken earlier by you to treat the diseases and do you have any particular symptom surfacing after the medication?
For skin, I use anti itch cream. As no medicine seem to work. We are trying to conceive our first baby so I'm taking food based pre natal supplements. For the cyst I've taken sitz baths and silicea 30c.
22. What major diseases are running in your family?
My dad survived a stroke in 2005 Dec. No bp, sugar, cholesterol, etc for mom or dad.
23. Describe, how do you look like? Describe your overall appearance 5 feet 6 inches. Normal build. Dry sensitive skin. Long black hair. I have to wear glasses for my vision.
24. (ONLY FOR FEMALES)
Please answer the following questions:
(Please give details of your past menstruation if you have attained menopause.)
- Are the periods early, regular or late in general? How long do they last? Regular 29-30 day cycles. Last for 4 to 5 days.
- Do you suffer from any kind of physical or mental discomfort before, during or after the periods?
Yes, I get emotional and tired the day before.
- Is the flow scanty, normal or excessive? Normal
- Is the blood thick bright red or pale watery? Thick bright red
- Do you notice any clots in the flow? Not many, maybe 1 or 2.
[message edited by mercx1234 on Thu, 26 Feb 2015 16:16:28 GMT]
mercx1234 on 2015-02-26
Did you get the info on the goldenseal and echinacea
from the other post where the nurse homeopath suggested
You need your whole case taken- After this drains to
keep it from going on again. But for now-you just need
it to drain.
I would call the nurse homeopath for this- the charge
is $50 and you will be monitored by her with follow ups.
The forum is not set up for emergency- it was never
to be a clinic in the first place, and I think you
need professional help right now
Lia Bello is the nurse homeopath- New Mexico-
38 years exp-
505 474 4917
liabello6 At gmail dot com-It is more efficient
to call and give the info and get advice quickly.
[message edited by simone717 on Thu, 26 Feb 2015 16:14:12 GMT]
♥ simone717 5 years ago
mercx1234 5 years ago
as a first step in getting your overall picture to find
Each person on here has their own set of questions and they
go from there.
However right now, you are in an acute situation and need
it to drain. The overall remedy to match your mental
physical, emotional, what makes you better and worse- if
right, can aggravate some things for a time and then your
level of health goes up so this won't happen again.
So, if me, I would want to talk to the nurse and get
the right remedies for now, from someone who is very
experienced and can help you immediately with good
advice on what to do.
♥ simone717 5 years ago
situation, and she was out of the country.
Lia Bello gave this prescription to her
right before it drained._____________________
I emailed her a short while ago letting her know that it drained and asked what else to do. Before any of this she told me to take this:
Hepar Sulph 30-- 5 doses in next 24 hrs.-- if some better next morning --but not fully resolved then take 3 doses of Silica 200 3 doses over 24 hrs.
Herbal Antibiotics-- Echinacea tincture 15 drops-- and Golden Seal tincture 15 drops-- together-in 1-2 tablespoons of warm water. Drink. (chase with good tasting drink to help horrible taste if needed)
Repeat 5 times a day (every 4-6 hrs.) for 3-5 days. Also can add some of these herbs to the hot water you soak in
Full thread is:http://www.abchomeopathy.com/forum2.php/464680/3
♥ simone717 5 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.