Plantar WartsI have had a plantar wart for twelve years. I sought medical help but nothing worked and they finally told me it would go away on its own which it has not. I wasn't too concerned about it until a year ago when it started spreading. I now have 3 on my foot and two warts on my hands. I don't know much about homeopathy but I have been using essential oils and have had some success though the original wart is still there. I was reading about Thuja and Antimonium crudum and was wondering if someone could give me some advice on what to take and what dose. Thank you!
AubreyK on 2015-03-05
fitness 6 years ago
Patient ID: Sex: Age: Nature of work: Habits:
I am a 35 year old female and I currently stay at home with my two small children but before that I was head buyer for a major retail company. I had employees under me and a very busy schedule which I loved. I love being a mother and I feel like I am good at it but I miss the clear directives and understanding what needs to be done and feeling very good at my job. I am very fit and almost addictively into healthy eating and exercise but have bouts of binge eating sometimes salty, sometimes sweet food. I went to school for photography and I love to take pictures but working as a photographer was very stressful for me.
Please answer the following questions in a descriptive manner after careful analysis and recollection of previous experience and happenings.
1. Describe your main suffering? State the correct location.
I have three plantar warts on my left foot and warts on both pointer fingers around the nailbeds and two on my right thumb around the nailbeds. They do not cause me physical pain but I do have much mental and emotional distress over them. As I treat them I find my emotional well being gets tied up in whether they look better or worse.
2. What other physical sufferings do you have in your body? I have no other physical sufferings that I can think of.
3. What mental sufferings / feelings do you have associated with your physical sufferings? When they appear to be drying out or even when I have managed to get rid of one I feel good and in control, when they appear worse or I get another one I feel hopeless and out of control.
4. What exactly do you feel when you are at your worst? Describe the sensation in your own words. I feel discouraged and hopeless imagining that it will take over my body.
5. When did it all start? Can you connect it to any past event or disease? It started when I was 25. The job that I had worked at for 5 years offered me the job I had been working towards but offered me a very low salary much lower than average and I left for a much less glamorous but much higher paying job with another company where I was treated very well. A year later my old employer contacted me and I returned to my old employer. I got the wart in the year I was away. That was 11 years ago. Last year it started spreading.
6. Which time of the day you are worst? Early in the morning
7. What are the things that aggravate your suffering and those that ameliorate the same? Example: time, temperature, pressure, rubbing, washing, eating, tight clothing etc.
My warts are not painful but seem to get smaller and harder when I soak them in salt water and keep them dry, wet seems to cause them to thrive.
8. Do you think your sufferings have relation to any external stimuli (like, change of place) or any internal biological changes in the body, like, menses (in females)? I have not noticed this.
9. When do you feel better, during hot weather or cold weather, humid or dry weather? I adore cold and dry weather and despise hot and humid weather.
10. Describe your general mental set up? Are you Moody, Arrogant, Mild, Agreeable Changeable, Nervous, Suspicious, Easily offended, Quiet, Arguing, Irritating, Lazy etc.
I am quiet and agreeable but I do not like to see others mistreated and I will often speak up to defend or intercede for others.
- How do you feel before or during a thunderstorm? I LOVE it! I feel energized and intensely happy.
- Do you like being consoled during your tough times? I like to have people to talk to but I am not fond of being touched.
- Are you sensitive to external stimuli like smell, noise, light etc? I prefer dim light and wear sunglasses anytime I am outside.
- Do you have any typical habit or gesture like nail biting, causeless
Weeping, talking to one self etc? I twirl my hair when things are tense or stressful.
- How do you feel about your friends, family, your children and especially your husband / wife? I am very close with my sisters and mother and very distant from my brothers and father. My husbnad and I have a very good relationship only minor disagreements here and there.
11. What are your fears and do you dream of any situation repeatedly? I often dream that I am responsible for leading my children ( or my siblings when I was younger) out of dangerous environments but would always wake up before I had been successful.
12. What do you crave in food items and what are your aversions? I love fruits and vegetables. I eat eggs everyday. I crave bread but rarely eat it. Pizza and french fries would be my guilty pleasures. I like baked goods like pumpkin or banana bread or cookies. I have an aversion to mushrooms, peanut butter, ice cream or overly sweet anything.
13. How is your thirst: Less, Normal or Excessive? Less than normal, I have to force myself to drink.
14. How is your hunger: Less, Normal or Excessive? Normal
15. Is there any kind of food which your body cant stand? I much prefer hot food to cold food.
16. Is your sweat normal or less or more? Where does it sweat more: Head, Trunk or Limbs? I dont sweat very much even during excerise.
17. How is your bowel movement and stool type? I get constipated regularly.
18. How well do you sleep? Do you have a particular posture of sleeping? I sleep on my side.
19. Do you think you are able to satisfy your sexual desires in general? Since having children I have had a low libido. But one child doesnt sleep well and I am always tired.
20. Do you have any strange, peculiar or unusual symptom or feelings? How are you different from others? Not that comes to mind.
21. What medications have been taken earlier by you to treat the diseases and do you have any particular symptom surfacing after the medication? I hate taking medicine and havent been on anything for diseases. I have been taking a birth control pill.
22. What major diseases are running in your family? My mom has Lymes
23. Describe, how do you look like? Describe your overall appearance. I am thin 5'7" 120 lbs medium complexion, dark hair and eyes
24. If your menstrual cycles are not normal, please describe the irregularities, like pains, moods, flow type, clots etc. my cycles off the pill are very irregular every 6-8 weeks at best but sometimes as many as 80 in between. I have one day of painful cramps that can be managed with IB profen and then no pain after that. sometimes I have clots. I do not have noticeable PMS or mood swings. Average flow.
25. What major diseases have you had in your life and when. Please write them in a chronological manner.
Chicken pox age 16
Plantars Warts age 25- present
AubreyK 6 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.