≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

How can we lower cholesterol without alopathic drugs

My partner's cholesterol and triglycerides are very high - she was on lipitrol -- but she showed signs of liver danger. Now she wants to try the homeopathic method -- I ordered some cholestrinum -- but they told me that it is discontinued -- any suggestions please?
  Buchworm on 2005-12-21
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
In homeopathy there is no sigle drugs like other system of medicine for reducing cholesterol. In homoeopathy for cholesterol there is 8 drugs chlf,cortigo,dulc, insulin,mag F, perch, sulph, thyreotr. for that getting the correct medicine that suit to your body for that that you have to send all the following detail.
Please submit your complain in this following format

1. Age
2. Sex
3. country
4. climate
5. current complain-from how many days-
6. current medicine you are taking
7. sign & Symptom of disease
8. Slight back history
9. family back ground
10. qualification of patient
11. Nature of working
12. desire and aversion of food
13. Mind-behavior, anger, irritability, hurry, impatientÂ…and so.. on and how you are peculiar from other person, public speaking or not , you can describe all the detail about behaviour,love and affection. If any secret thing can not want to discus at forum then you can share your talk directly to email by clicking on doctor. For a good prescription mental detail is must be.
14. Aggravation & Ameliration
Dr. Deoshlok Sharma
deoshlok last decade

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.