5yr old celiac, tooth decayCan anyone help with how to help our 5 year old please?
She has not been tested but we are sure she is celiac, her symptoms are the following when in contact with gluten in even trace amounts -
Change in bowel movements
Weeping itchy painful rash on back of knees, thighs & elbows
Loss of appetite
Rash around mouth
She also now has tooth decay, from what we have read this is due to the problems in the bowel and malabsorbsion associated with celiac and leaky gut
We give her Aloe drink, bone broth, fermented cod liver oil and dairy to heal the gut and remineralise the teeth.
We are really worried about her gut and teeth so please let me know what we can do to help her,
Many many thanks :)
familyof5 on 2015-03-09
Please answer the following questions in a descriptive manner after careful analysis and recollection of previous experience and happenings.
1. Describe your main suffering? State the correct location of pain or suffering.
2. What other physical sufferings do you have in your body?
3. What mental sufferings / feelings do you have associated with your physical sufferings?
4. What exactly do you feel when you are at your worst? Describe the sensation in your own words.
5. When did it all start? Can you connect it to any past event or disease?
6. Which time of the day you are worst?
7. What are the things that aggravate your suffering and those that ameliorate the same? Example: time, temperature, pressure, rubbing, washing, eating, tight clothing etc.
8. Do you think your sufferings have relation to any external stimuli (like, change of place) or any internal biological changes in the body, like, menses (in females)?
9. When do you feel better, during hot weather or cold weather, humid or dry weather?
10. Describe your general mental set up? Are you Moody, Arrogant, Mild, Agreeable Changeable, Nervous, Suspicious, Easily offended, Quiet, Arguing, Irritating, Lazy etc.
- How do you feel before or during a thunderstorm?
- Do you like being consoled during your tough times?
- Are you sensitive to external stimuli like smell, noise, light etc?
- Do you have any typical habit or gesture like nail biting, causeless
Weeping, talking to one self etc?
- How do you feel about your friends, family, your children and especially your husband / wife?
-How do you respond to music? Do you feel better or worse mentally listening to music?
- What upsets you most in yourself and in others?
11. What are your fears and do you dream of any situation repeatedly?
12. What do you crave in food items and what are your aversions?
13. How is your thirst: Less, Normal or Excessive?
14. How is your hunger: Less, Normal or Excessive?
15. Is there any kind of food which your body cant stand?
16. Is your sweat normal or less or more? Where does it sweat more: Head, Trunk or Limbs?
17. How is your bowel movement and stool type?
18. How well do you sleep? Do you have a particular posture of sleeping?
19. Do you think you are able to satisfy your sexual desires in general?
20. Do you have any strange, peculiar or unusual symptom or feelings? How are you different from others?
21. What medications have been taken earlier by you to treat the diseases and do you have any particular symptom surfacing after the medication?
22. What major diseases are running in your family?
23. Describe, how do you look like? Describe your overall appearance.
24. What major diseases have you had in your life and when. Please write them in a chronological manner.
25. If your menstrual cycles are not normal, please describe all irregularities, like pains, moods, flow type, clots etc. as below:
- Are your periods generally regular, early or delayed? What is the usual cycle duration?
♡ rishimba 5 years ago
5 years old
1. Pain in abdomen after gluten, weeping rash after gluten, mood disturbances, anger, trouble sleeping,rash around mouth, incontinence
2. Tooth decay in baby teeth
Pins and needles in feet on occasion
3. Moodswings, unable to sleep well, loss of concentration, memory issues
4. I just feel bad, I dont know Im weeing
5. At 8 weeks was taken to hospital after stopped breathing, given ranitadine and gaviscon for 8 months
7. Noise makes her feel worse
9. Feel better outside
10. She is very energetic, dancing, jumping, singing, joking, smiling a lot, but has temper issues, will shout and scream, and argue, she will never back down from an argument, always needing the last word! Will stiffen arms when cross and frown! Will be easily offended and cry easily
Loves cuddles and being held when sad
Noise will overwhelm her, she will hold her ears
Seems to need noise though, will sing, hum or talk constantly
feels better listening, singing and dancing to music
will be most upset if felt left out or feels left out
11. do not know of any fears, gets a bit jumpy with flying bugs
12. She loves balsamic vinegar and pink salt does not like eggs or potatoes
13. normal thirst
14. good appetite but very very slow eater and plays with food
15. Coconut oil makes her gag, and gluten causes allergy,dairy is not good, orange causes bad reaction moods and severe rash
16. not very sweaty
17. regular bowels
18. sleeps well, 730pm to 7am, up to wee once at 1030pm ish if had gluten then very disturbed sleep and awake at 430-5am
20. She is a wonderfully unique little girl, very imaginative, will spend hours creating from things around her in nature, very focused, excitable, caring, loving
21. No medications since 18 months
22. C, endometoriosis, pernicious anemia,
23. slim, slight, blond, small
24. Apnoea, celiac
familyof5 5 years ago
This to be given on a single day only.
One dose would be 3 drops of remedy in some 10 ml of water sipped up in empty stomach. No food or water one hour before or after.
Let me know after a week if she responded to Nux Vom.
♡ rishimba 5 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.