≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

hearing voices of dead ancestors

Hi I am looking for medical advice for a female 47, professional and successful in life, married for 22 years with two kids. Two years ago a few things happened in her life that possibly triggered something symptoms of menopause, learning her child has a boyfriend and passing away of her dad. She went into a state of paranoia that people were talking about her, watching her every move, people were out to get her by attacking her email, financial accounts etc and finally depression where she had to leave her job. Now it is mostly the voices that are telling negative and sometimes harsh things about her mostly putting her down with her appearance, her language skills etc. What solutions are there for curing this auditory hallucination which she believes is atmas of dead relatives torturing her.
  rmohan on 2015-03-11
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Also wanted to add that she was extremely smart up until this happened. Some of the depression and other symptoms she seems to be able to get over because of her inner strength but the voices bother her a lot that she wants to be away from her family because she gets angry and yells back at the voices. One thing that came to light in this time was that there was a lot of negative feelings that she kept in her mind about herself from various incidents but was not evident before. She used to be blunt might address any comments head on and was extremely strong but I believe she had it all piling up and it is all coming out in a different way. I am not aware of anyone doing anything malicious to hurt her.
rmohan 7 years ago
dear mohan,
sorry to say this but a case like this cannot be handle in online because it need direct interaction with patient and face to face long irrelevant conversation(the irrelevant conversation is use to check the mentality of patient if we ask direct questions it may make the case complicated patient may get angry,stop trusting the doc,etc.So,by irrelevant conversation doctors get indirectly the answers they want from patients ) .
a member of this forum name simone717 can help u to find a good doctor in ur locality who can help.I am sending simone717 a e-mail about this
he will reply
gaintrox 7 years ago
Dear mohan,

If you want to let me know your country and
city area, I can give you options of experienced
people who can help.
simone717 7 years ago
I am in New jersey, USA.
rmohan 7 years ago
I would email Dr. Shalts ,
a homeopath and psychiatrist in
NYC. He is very qualified to help you ( he cured several cases of severe trauma after 9/11.)

If you cannot see him, then ask him for suggestions of who ( if any)
to see closer to your home.

It is important to see someone who is qualified with these
conditions, bc there is no substitute for experience.

[message edited by simone717 on Thu, 12 Mar 2015 00:36:33 GMT]
simone717 7 years ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.