Leg Cramps, Heart DiseaseI would like to reverse problems with severe leg cramps, I have had problems
since being placed on cholesterol lowering drug Zocor, but doctor insists i remain on it. Also, when I had quadruple bypass surgery back in 1996, some of the veins in my legs were taken out and I believe there may be something about the way the veins may have grown back that also add to the problem.
I have cramps and stiffness,
my gait is slow and it is sometimes difficult to walk
or stand for long periods of time before cramping sets in.
What can I take that will help alleviate these vascular/circulation issues in my legs and that will also
help reverse cardio damage?
I am also on prescription
meds for heart and high blood pressure, take coQ10,
hawthorn berry, garlic
and lecithin supplements.
blessme44 on 2005-12-22
5. current complain-from how many days-
6. current medicine you are taking
7. sign & Symptom of disease
8. Slight back history
9. family back ground
10. qualification of patient
11. Nature of working
12. desire and aversion of food
13. Mind-behavior, anger, irritability, hurry, impatient and so.. on and how you are peculiar from other person, public speaking or not , you can describe all the detail about behaviour,love and affection. If any secret thing can not want to discus at forum then you can share your talk directly to email by clicking on doctor. For a good prescription mental detail is must be.
14. Aggravation & Ameliration
Dr. Deoshlok Sharma
♡ deoshlok last decade
3. country- United States
4. climate-dry,arid hot in summers- cooler in the 50s during winter
5. current complain-from how many days- leg cramps since being put on zocor about 2 yrs ago,worsened with prescription of lasix, heart problem diagnosed since 1994
6. current medicine you are taking- Lasix, Zocor, isorsorbide dinatrate, metroprolol
7. sign & Symptom of disease-stiffness in the legs, cramps from thigh to calf back of leg, high blood pressure
8. Slight back history- heart problems seem to have started not long after I had intense
dental surgery for peridontal disease in 1994
9. family back ground- father had heart disease, was alcoholic, mother and brothers all suffered depression, older brother
10. qualification of patient-?
11. Nature of working- help wife with small home business
12. desire and aversion of food- like decaf coffee, pastas, fish,sweet things, spicy food- dislike
foods like lamb, sour things, food too hot, like it warm but cannot abide things
13. Mind-behavior, anger, depression, easily insulted, very critical of myself and
others, goal-oriented, task-minded,impatient, feel guilt when I make mistakes,like things done my way or not at all, suspicious of others. love easily, only now at this point in my life am I getting to be able to show it as, in the past, I was afraid to show affection for fear of being vulnerable or seen as weak and my relationships at that time suffered due to
this- I do better as a leader and, in my jobs, was usually promoted to leadership positions,
I like taking charge and not so much following others, will work until I finish a project, even if it takes hours to do.
blessme44 last decade
Also, what precautions should be taken when using homeopathic remedies? My
wife thinks I cannot be around anything strong smelling like eucalyptus smells and also says she thinks I cannot use our electric heating pad when taking these remedies.
This is something she heard, but we are not sure.
Please, recommend to me what to take,so I can be eased
from these leg problems!
blessme44 last decade
I posted this first on 12/22, but have not received any response yet. My legs twitched on and off all last night!
There is a formula I heard of by Hyland called Leg Cramps with quinine. Will this help alleviate the leg cramps and jumping legs or is another remedy better?
I just need some relief right away!
Thank you in advance for your recomendation.
blessme44 last decade
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.